Foot odor may occur due to many reasons, the most common among them, not to pay attention to foot hygiene, so excessive bacterial growth.
Foot odor and foot sweats can embarrass the person very much. With the medicines you can prepare at home, you can easily and successfully overcome this problem.
Here are a few homemade foot care methods to help you smell your feet and prevent excessive foot sweats !
Cause of Foot Odor
The main cause of odor is the perspiration of the foot. Although the scent does not give any odor, it creates an environment that prepares the ground for bacterial growth.
The reason for bad foot odor is the growth of standing bacteria. The use of unsuitable footwear or socks (especially polyester and nylon) and insufficient ventilation further aggravate the situation.
Socks absorb sweat from the feet. Wearing shoes without using multiple rats increases the sweat of the foot and thus the activity of the bacteria that cause odor. Hairy feet are also the cause of the growth of bacteria.
Check out this article: Foot Odor Prevention and Treatment Methods
Foot odor or bromhydrozis is caused by bacteria that grow on hot and damp feet. Sweat is a very suitable environment for the growth of bacteria .
There are innumerable secretory glands that produce sweat on the soles of the feet. These glands include water, sodium, chloride, oils and acids. Bacterial proliferation and production of these components leads to bad odor.
Natural Solutions to Sweaty Feet
Here are some very effective home made natural remedies against odor:
- Add some carbonate to a basin of water and soak in this water for 10 minutes on your feet.
- Sodium bicarbonate increases the acidity of your foot and significantly reduces foot odor.
- It creates an environment that does not pave the way for the production of bacteria and thus prevents unwanted odors.
- Five sachets of black tea brew in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Lightly put your feet in this water.
- Then dry thoroughly and apply foot powder.
Tea tree oil
- Wash your feet thoroughly and dry.
- Apply a small amount of tea tree oil to your soles.
- Do not apply oil directly, mix about 10 drops of tea tree oil with 10 ml of almond oil or wheat germ oil.
Prevent Foot Odor
Here are some suggestions to prevent foot odor :
- Wash your feet with antibacterial soap every day. Cut your feet once or twice a week to remove dead cells. Do not ignore your toes.
- Dry your feet immediately after showering.
- Change your socks regularly.
- Avoid wearing the same shoes for two consecutive days.
- Spread foot powder between your fingers to keep your feet dry and slow the production of bacteria.