Evening, How Night Itches Cause It? Herbal, Natural Solutions
Night itching can be caused by many reasons, from skin diseases to bedbugs. Night itching may be accompanied by swelling of the skin. In our article, we will talk about the causes and treatment of this condition.
Night, Why itches the evening?
- Scabies, eczema, skin disease like psoriasis
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Stress, depression, anxiety
- Minor or overwork of the thyroid gland
- Liver diseases
- Side effects of drugs used
- Fungal infection on skin
- Allergy to the food in the person eaten.
- Wood bite bite
- Skin dryness
- Celiac disease
- Renal diseases
- Neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis, shingles and diabetes
- Cancer such as leukemia and lymphoma
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Skin cancer
Which Doctorate To Go To Night, Evening Itching?
Go to the skin doctor.
Night, How to Itchy Evening?
The treatment of this condition depends on the cause. For example, if this condition is caused by allergies, the doctor will prescribe the allergy medication, and if it is a fungus-induced itching, he will prescribe antifungal medication.
Natural Treatment Paths For Evening, Evening Pruritus
Remove the ice cubes from the freezer and wrap them in a clean cloth. Keep this gland where it is itching on your skin. Ice will numb the nerves of the skin and will pass the itching.
People have been using lemons to treat itching for centuries. Lemon contains antiseptic, anesthetic, anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties, citric and acetic acid.
- Remove fresh lemon juice. Apply on affected skin using cotton. Allow to dry spontaneously and wash the area with warm water. Repeat 2 times a day until the condition improves.
Note: This cure is not suitable for sensitive skins.
Honey anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties help to eliminate the symptoms of itching and prevents skin infections.
- Warm some honey slightly.
- Apply warm honey directly to the itching areas.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and wash with water.
Thanks to the polyphenol, olive oil is a good source of antioxidants. These polyphenols have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce itching. Fat is also one of the best moisturizers and thus prevents your skin from drying out and itching.
- Take some olive oil in your hand and apply it to all affected areas.
Carbonate is one of the best cures to relax itching. It shows anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent inflammation and itching in your skin. The alkaline nature of carbonate plays a natural acid neutralizer that can help soothe your skin.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon water with 3 tablespoons of carbonate. Apply the paste to the skin and leave for 10 minutes. Do this once a day.
Apple cider vinegar contains some enzymes that help regulate the pH balance of your skin. Apple cider vinegar helps to get rid of the itch with its antiseptic, itching prevention, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Apply apple vinegar to the affected areas using cotton. Leave for half an hour and rinse with warm water. Do this 2-3 times a day for several days.
One of the main components found in mint leaves is menthol. Menthol has anti-inflammatory and anesthetic properties that help to get rid of itching and inflamed skin.
You Will Need
- A bunch of mint leaves
- 500 mL water
What Should You Do?
Place a handful of mint leaves in 500 mL of water and boil. Cover the solution and allow it to cool. When the solution cools, strain and soak in cotton. Apply to all affected areas.
Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is often used for the treatment of many skin disorders. Natural antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory properties make tea tree oil effective in the treatment of acne, warts, boils, and even skin itch and rash.
You Will Need
- 2-3 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
What Should You Do?
- Add 3 drops of tea tree oil to 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Apply this mixture directly to the itchy skin and allow it to be absorbed.