What are the Benefits of Rose Oil for the Skin and How to Use it for the Skin?
Rose oil is a very useful oil for the skin obtained from rose petals. Even for 1 liter of rose oil, at least 4-5 tons of rose petals are used.
How to Apply Rose Oil to the Skin?
Wet 1 piece of cotton with water, drop a few drops of rose oil on it and apply it to the skin. Many fake rose oils are available in the market. Real rose oil is expensive, even a gram price of rose oil competes with gold. Therefore, one should be wary of fake rose oils.
If you apply rose oil to your skin as a tampon, it will activate blood circulation in the areas where it is applied, and it will be very good for the skin with its restorative effect.
How to Apply Rose Oil to the Face?
Pure rose oil should not be applied directly to the body and face, but must be diluted with water beforehand. On the other hand, if vaseline is used with the addition of rose water, it will moisturize the skin. After mixing rose oil with water, you can apply it to your face or use it to clean your make-up.
What are the Benefits of Rose Oil for the Skin?
- It is astringent. It is perfect for skin with large pores.
- It is a powerful source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It gives softness to the skin and is moisture-retaining.
- Rose oil is antiseptic. In other words, it prevents the reproduction of bacteria and thus fights skin problems.
- It gives a strong and firm skin.
- It is a natural make-up remover.
- It kills germs and cleanses the skin.
- It is effective in removing birthmarks.
- It makes you look more vigorous.
- It purifies the skin from impurities.
- It is good for skin dryness.
- It cares for the skin by relieving allergies and irritation.
- It plays a role in removing birthmarks, scars and acne scars, pregnancy stretch marks and sunspots.
- Rose oil should not be used in the morning or during the day. Because if you are exposed to the sun after applying rose oil to your skin, skin spots may occur. Therefore, it is better to apply it before going to bed.
- Rose oil, which is rich in vitamins and minerals, cleans the skin deeply and offers a silky appearance.
- Rose oil, which balances the oil rate of the skin, also alleviates acne.
- Rose oil repairs and restructures the skin. Eliminates cracks and wrinkles on the skin. With its astringent and astringent effect, rose oil helps you have a baby-like skin.
- It is extremely beneficial to use rose oil for skin blemishes that occur during pregnancy.
- Rose oil relieves cramp pain, helps to relieve edema and is beneficial in the treatment of sprains. In order to benefit from these properties of rose oil, a hot or cold compress should be applied to the skin with rose oil. Adding 4-6 drops of rose oil to the water is sufficient. Rose oil relieves pain with its vitamins and minerals.
- As can be understood from all these, the benefits of rose oil for the skin are endless. At the same time, the benefits of rose oil for hair are many. For example, it fights dandruff, the enemy of hair. It supports the growth of hair by preventing the drying of the scalp.