What Will You Study? →
Causes Diarrhea, What Are Soups That Are Good For Diarrhea?
Diarrhea means watery stool. Frequent and watery stool is called diarrhea. There are various methods to stop diarrhea. The most useful and effective method among these is to drink soups that cut diarrhea. You can read soup recipes that will help stop diarrhea in our article.
Soup Recipe to Stop Diarrhea (Can be Drinked by Babies)
- Half chicken breast
- 4 glasses of water
- 1 handful of rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
Soup Recipe That Stops Diarrhea (Can Drink In Babies) Recipe Preparation
- First, boil the chickens in a pot with water.
- After cooking, break it into a wire.
- Add the chicken meat, rice, grated potatoes and carrots you have prepared into the water you boiled the chicken.
- Let the rice boil until it is cooked enough.
- Optionally, you can add some black pepper and salt.
- If your baby is not yet consuming particulate foods, you can mash it with a blender.
Recipe for Yayla Soup Cutting Diarrhea
If beneficial bacteria in the intestines increase, diarrhea, etc. problems disappear. In addition, the intestines operate in a healthy way as before. Yayla soup is a recipe that helps increase these bacteria.
- 1 tea glass of rice
- 8 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
Put 6 glasses of water and washed rice in a pot and boil it well. After the rice is soft, cover the bottom and add the remaining 2 glasses of water. Whisk the yoghurt, flour and egg yolk in a bowl while waiting for it to cool. Add 2 scoops of soup water and mix. Add the seasoning you have prepared to the warming soup gradually and stirring. After boiling for a few minutes, turn off the gold. Finally, heat the olive oil and dried mint in a small pan and pour over the soup.
Green Lentil Soup with Minced Meat Cutting Diarrhea
- 1 cup of green lentils
- 1 medium onion
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 200 g lean ground beef
- Enough water to cover it
- First, put the lentils in cold water and let them rest for 3 hours to swell.
- Wash the ready-made lentils and boil them in a pot. Then strain and rinse well.
- Chop the onion into cubes and fry with vegetable oil.
- When the onions turn pink, add the minced meat and continue frying.
- Grate the tomatoes and add them. If you are going to use tomatoes for the winter, 6 tablespoons will be enough.
- Mix all the ingredients and cook until the water is absorbed.
- Add the lentils and water.
- Add the salt and cook on low heat for 25 minutes.
Ingredients for Creamy Carrot Soup Recipe That Cut Diarrhea
- Slice 1 kg of carrots
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic finely chopped
- Some olive oil
- 1 large potato, finely chopped
- 1 glass of chicken or broth
- 1 pack cream
- 1 meal full flavor salt / vegeta
- Black pepper
The carrot soup recipe that I will share today is perfect for relieving diarrhea and abdominal pain. It is very good for adults and children alike.
First of all, put olive oil and chopped onion in a saucepan and fry them well. Add the garlic, carrots and potatoes that you cut into small cubes and mix for a few minutes. Add chicken or broth and drinking water on it. After adding the spices, wait for it to boil. After all the vegetables are cooked well, mash them with the help of a blender. After adding the cream, mix it well and serve.