Tahini halva is a very tasty and nutritious dessert made with sugar, sesame, gypsophila and tahini. However, although it is a delicious dessert, unfortunately, it is a high-calorie food that makes weight.
How Many Calories Is Tahini Halva?
- One thin slice, 1 portion of tahini halva is 35 grams and has 197 calories.
- A thick slice of tahini halva is 40 grams and 225 calories.
- 100 grams of tahini halva is 550-600 calories.
Does Tahini Halva Lose Weight?
Tahini halva, like many other desserts, is high in calories. Therefore, consuming it frequently and in large quantities can easily cause you to gain weight. It is not right to eat tahini halva while dieting. However, if you are very hungry, you can eat small amounts, provided you do not exceed your daily calorie requirement.
What’s in Tahini Halva?
Tahini halva can contain tahini, gypsophila, sugar, citric acid, vanillin, and pistachio.
What Are the Health Benefits of Tahini Halva?
- Tahini halva gives energy with its high calorie content, removes fatigue and gains strength and strength.
- Vitamin E is one of the vitamins found in tahini halva. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant, fights oxidizing compounds that damage the body, prevents heart disease, aging and cancer, and is good for menstrual pain.
- The blood vessels that pump blood to the heart are fed with calcium, and the sesame seeds found in halva contain high levels of calcium. Calcium also prevents osteoporosis
- Anemia (anemia) is low in blood and tahini halva contributes to the healing of this ailment. Tahini halva is effective in the treatment of various diseases related to anemia and supports the protection of health.
- Increases body resistance. Consuming tahini halva will help you become more resistant to diseases. If you want to preserve your quality of life and feel energetic, it is recommended to eat tahini halva.
- It relaxes the digestive system, accelerates the healing process of complaints in the stomach and abdomen. It is recommended to consume tahini halva for those who have stomach ache or stomach ache. Tahini halva is also very useful for the stomach.
- Tahini halva is a dessert containing sugar and fat. Therefore, it has more calories. If consumed excessively, it makes you fat. If you are suffering from not gaining weight, you can welcome this situation, but if unwanted pounds are your fearful dream, it will not be pleasant for you to say hello to them with tahini halva. If you have an obesity problem or if you are at risk of obesity, if you have a sedentary lifestyle, you should not let go of control while consuming tahini halva and similar foods containing intense calories.
- Tahini halva is rich in protein and healthy fats. Because it increases the energy level, athletes and those working in strenuous work can store energy by eating tahini halva.
- The main ingredient of tahini halva is sesame . This substance contains omega-3 fatty acids. Tahini halva is useful in protecting heart health with this feature.
- Tahini halva is also a powerful mineral source and beneficial for bone health.
- Tahini halva contains gypsophila and sesame seeds. Tahini halva containing B group vitamins; It supports neurological functions such as learning, concentration and memory, and the digestive system.
- This dessert, which is a delicious combination of coven, sesame and tahini, contains a lot of calcium, magnesium and protein in addition to B group vitamins.
What are the Harms of Tahini Halva?
Tahini halva is high in calories and therefore, if consumed frequently, it will gain weight. Is tahini halva harmful? This is one of the most important answers we can give to the question.
Tahini halva also contains lots of sugar. Diabetic patients should stay away from tahini halva, unless the doctor approves that they can consume this nutrient. Otherwise, blood sugar may rise.
Nutritional Value of Tahini Halva
Total fat 22 g
Saturated Fat 4.1 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8 g
Monounsaturated Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 195 mg
Potassium 187 mg
Carbohydrate 60 g
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
Protein 12 g
Vitamin A 2 IU Vitamin C 0.1 mg
Calcium 33 mg Iron 4.5 mg
Vitamin B6 0.3 mg Cobalamin 0 µg
Magnesium 218 mg