What are the Benefits and Harms of Rice Water for Skin and Face?
Rice is one of the most consumed cereal varieties. Rice, which has high nutritional value, also helps to have a healthier and more beautiful skin. The rice mask that you will prepare by putting rice in water is a natural skin mask that will increase your beauty and a tonic that will cleanse your skin. Thanks to the skin whitening process with rice water, your skin will be radiant and there will be no trace of darkening on your skin. The rice mask, which is widely used especially by Asian women, is popular all over the world and has become increasingly widespread in Turkey. If you want to see the magnificent effects of the rice mask on your skin, you should try it without wasting any time.
What Are the Benefits of Rice Water for Skin?
- It is perfect for skin blemishes. It plays an effective role in removing skin blemishes.
- It is possible to reduce acne with rice water. Apply rice water to the acne-prone parts of your skin with the help of a cotton ball and repeat this regularly. After a while, you will see that your acne and its scars are getting lighter.
- It removes skin darkening and gives shine.
- Protects the brightness and whiteness of the skin, prevents color inequalities
- If you continue to use rice water without interruption, you will witness that the wounds on your skin are healed. On the other hand, rice water regulates the oil rate of the skin, minimizes problems such as acne and acne, prevents clogging of the pores, and provides the skin to gain elasticity.
- If you are suffering from skin darkening, you can use rice water to whiten your skin. With its superior performance in whitening the skin, rice water surpasses other chemical care products. If you want to lighten your skin color, rice water will support you. Because it contains various components that the skin needs and is a completely natural care product.
- The starch extract contained in rice water renews the skin and removes skin damage.
- It is a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- Unfortunately, there are many people who suffer from a skin condition called eczema. Here, rice water also accelerates the healing process of eczema.
- Rice water, which purifies the skin from foreign substances, controls excessive oiliness. In addition, rice water prevents the expansion of pores.
- The deterioration of our skin health depends on the normal PH level. Rice water, on the other hand, protects our skin by providing PH balance.
- Having baby-like skin is every woman’s dream. It is possible to do this with rice water.
- Rice water, which has a detox effect on the skin, softens and tightens the skin. It also protects against skin damage caused by ultraviolet rays.
- It is also very healing for sunburns.
- Studies have shown that rice water is beneficial for skin inflammation. Within the scope of a study, people suffering from dermatitis were asked to wash with rice water 2 times a day for 15 minutes. As a result, an improvement in the condition of the patients was observed.
- Rice water purifies the skin from dead cells and supports the formation of new cells.
- Those with skin sensitivities are skeptical of most care products. However, rice water is nothing to worry about and can be used with peace of mind. Being beautiful with rice water is also the right of sensitive skin. Rice water, which does not contain any substances that will adversely affect the skin, is a reliable product for skin care.
How to Apply Rice Water to the Skin?
First, the rice is put in water and left for a while. It is then filtered and the resulting rice water is used in skin care. Rice water is a unique treasure for skin health, as rice gives its starch and important nutrients to water. If it is applied at regular intervals, the benefit of rice water will definitely be seen and various skin problems will be prevented in this way. For this, two tablespoons of rice are added to a glass of warm water and left to stand for 1-2 hours. Then a piece of cotton is dipped in rice water and applied to the skin as if massaging. It will start to show its effect in 1 week.
What Are the Harms of Rice Water on the Skin?
Rice water is not harmful for the skin. However, it can cause problems such as skin redness and burning sensation in people with sensitive skin.