Did you know that almonds rich in vitamins and minerals have incredible benefits to human health? Almond, which is among the foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids after fish and walnuts, benefits heart and vascular diseases. So what are the benefits of almonds? What diseases are almonds good for? How should raw almonds be consumed? The answer to all questions is in the details of the news. . .
Almond grown in the tree is a fruit of the peach family. Its outer periphery is hard and the sweet and meaty. Almonds consumed as dried nuts are unique to Asian countries. Almond, which is the fruit that scientists research most, is also consumed by roasting. Almond, which has been proved to be the oldest type of fruit that was started to be consumed in archaeological studies, falls spontaneously when it becomes real. The bitter almonds are usually degreased. Because bitter almond contains more solvent and antiseptic substance. These substances especially benefit skin and hair cells. There are varieties such as tooth, stone, luminous, gababağ, acikpayam and devil. Its fruit is consumed as cashew. It contains 54% fat and 16.9% starch. It is the richest food in nature in terms of vitamin E. According to the researches, the most effective food has been proved. In another study, it has been observed that it prevents the formation of gallstones. Almond, which is consumed as a paste, is also the material of desserts. Almonds consumed in raw form provide more benefits than roasted. Experts emphasize that the probability of experiencing mental illnesses such as stress and fatigue, which may be experienced all day long, is reduced to zero by eating 4 raw almonds at breakfast.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ALMOND?
– Almond rich in unsaturated fat reduces bad cholesterol level. Thus, it prevents heart and vascular diseases. It also removes toxins in the vein thanks to the fiber it contains.
– Supports the renewal of the skin to menstruation thanks to vitamin E. Raw almonds replenish cells in the body. It prevents aging and wrinkles. By providing vitamins to the scalp, it makes it look brighter while preventing it from falling out.
– The human body needs daily magnesium for some organs to work. A handful of raw almonds consumed per day cover 50 percent of this vitamin. Thanks to this deficiency, the body’s resistance increases. Systems such as nerves, digestion and immunity work better.
– It is the first food in healthy weight loss. Although it is high in fat and calories, a handful of raw almonds consumed in the middle of the day does not feel hungry for the rest of the day. It also increases the energy level.
– Provides bone formation and healing thanks to the high phosphorus it contains. Thanks to this feature, experts recommend that pregnant and developmental people consume raw almonds.
– As it supports the nervous system to function properly, it allows the dealer to work more concentrated. It also prevents memory of forgetfulness as it strengthens memory.
– Experts emphasize that the above benefits will be higher when drinking a glass of honey with 4 raw almonds. These foods, which provide blood circulation, increase the resistance of the person.
HOW SHOULD I DEAL BE CONSUMPED?
Salt, unlike roasted almonds, contains more pure vitamins and minerals. It is one of the indispensable natural foods especially for iron and vitamin E deficiency. It also minimizes the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. It prevents the accumulation originating from nutrients in the vessels. It also helps diabetics as it regulates the level of sugar in the blood. 4 raw almonds consumed per day increase the energy of the body.
WHAT DOES MIXED ALMOND AND MILK MIX DO?
Pass the raw almonds through the blender. Boil well with 3 glasses of milk. Add a spoonful of vanilla powder and boil for another 10 minutes, then remove from the stove. Once again, blend it. Drink one glass an hour before bedtime. Consume the mixture you have prepared within a maximum of 3 days. This mixture not only allows you to sleep comfortably, but also to help your body regenerate healthier while sleeping. In addition, it prevents the vitamin E deficiency that the body needs.