What do you know about the benefits of molasses? What are the benefits of andizz molasses that is thought to be good for rheumatism? So, which diseases is treacle molasses good for? Here is all you wonder about Andiz molasses in the detail of the news. . .
The molasses obtained as a result of processing the fruit of the pine tree grown in high places has many benefits for human health. In the souvenir cone obtained from Andiz; The essential oil contains helene, fixed oil, triterpenes and bitter substances. This is bitter, not sweet like other molasses. When mixed with tahini and consumed, the bitter taste decreases. Many people who tried this molasses produced in Mersin in our country made very interesting claims about its benefits.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ANDIZ MOLASSES?
– The essential fatty acids it contains show a very strong antioxidant effect. Thanks to this effect, it is good for cold and flu diseases during upper respiratory tract diseases and removes inflammation in sputum.
– Reduces the severity of pain caused by conditions such as joint, rheumatism and osteoporosis. In addition, it prevents the progression of diseases.
– Antioxidant feature benefits not only upper respiratory diseases but also intra oral wounds. Mix a spoonful of molasses with half a glass of warm water and gargle in your mouth.
– Supports easy access to the toilet by preventing urinary tract infection. It also reduces the parasites in the intestines and provides a comfortable defecation process. It has been observed that those who consume Andız molasses regularly have little chance of experiencing conditions such as hemorrhoids and diarrhea.
– It helps the liver to remove toxins from the body. It also cleans the blood and opens the vascular access. It reduces the risk of cardiovascular obstruction.
– It prevents the formation of kidney stones due to bad habits, as well as lowering them.
– In some studies, it has been observed that molasses molasses prevents hair loss. It was also a noticeable result that he healed in a short time when he was applied to wounds like boils.
– You can benefit from all these benefits in a short time by consuming a tablespoon of molasses every day at breakfast. You can also consume it by mixing it with tahini or warm water.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?
When it is consumed excessively, it causes excess weight. In addition, diabetics should consult a specialist when they consume this molasses. Since it is an intense molasses, it can disturb the stomach when it is consumed too much.