Do you know what the fruit of arbutus is, which is the harbinger of the winter season when the yellow version turns red? We searched for those who are curious about the fruits of arbutus, which are seen in the markets but are not known to everyone exactly. Arbutus, which is very effective against cancer, has incredible benefits to human health. So what are the benefits of Arbutus? Which diseases are arbutus good for? The answer to all these questions is in the details of the news. . .
Arbutus grown in the tree, which is attached to the family of shrub, is also called biledin. Especially easily grown in the Mediterranean, strawberry is a fruit that completes its development slowly. It is a harbinger of both winter and edible if the arbutus seen in trees turns yellow and turns red. Strawberry, also known as strawberry tree, is not recommended to be consumed much. Due to its ingredients, it relaxes the nervous system thoroughly. However, it has been consumed as a fruit for centuries, its leaves have been dried and tea has been made, and it has been used as an alternative medicine. Arbutus, which has a strong loosening effect, was given to the patient before surgical operations to be performed in ancient times. Growing spontaneously in forested areas in the Mediterranean and Black Sea regions of our country, arbutus is the herald of spring, yellow fruit and autumn when it blooms. There are prickly protrusions on it. It looks like a strawberry but its taste is completely different. It has a tree structure in the form of a bush. Its fruit is quite meaty.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE HORIZONTAL? WHICH DISEASES DOES GOOD?
– Arbutus, which can be eaten together with the seeds, is effective in preventing dental and gum diseases. The fruit containing solvents cleans the tooth layer more thoroughly than the toothbrush.
– As with all fruits that have a red color, arbutus, which has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, both protects and strengthens the structure of cells. Thanks to this feature, it prevents the formation of cancer as well as rheumatism, infection and bone diseases.
– Intestinal worms are more common in children is a serious digestive problem. Natural remedies include arbutus. Arbutus allows both wolves to be excreted by defecation. It also protects the intestinal flora.
– Because it is a powerful antioxidant, it removes infected cells in the urine. It prevents the accumulation of urine in the bladder. It prevents serious diseases such as fungal formation in the urinary tract, which is more common especially in women.
– Arbutus, which increases in adolescence and is also useful in preventing the formation of acne and acne, some of which are high after that period, also prevents the formation of blackheads and pores on the skin surface.
– It is powerful in cleansing the liver and lungs. Especially, it removes the deformation caused by smoking in the lungs and restores its former health.
– Facilitates the spillage of stones or sand that appear in the kidneys as a result of unhealthy nutrition and insufficient water consumption. Thanks to the liquid it contains, it improves the working functions of the kidney glands.
HOW TO CONSUME HORIZONTAL?
Freshly consumed strawberry, can be dried and grinded and mixed with honey. It is especially good for throat infections and digestive problems when mixed with honey. The leaves are dried and tea is made. In addition, this boiled water can be used as a skin tonic. Jam can be made. It can be added to sweet cake making.