It is a type of plant with spiny herb, which is another name for capers that grows spontaneously in nature. So what are the benefits of capers (Gebre grass)? Which diseases are capers good for? The capers, grown in the form of small buds, are usually pickled. We searched for those who are curious about capers, which has an incredible benefit to health. You can find everything about capers in the details of the news.
Capers, which are also known as kebabs, kepres, Gebes, Gebre grass, cat nails, vagina, crow melon and Indian cucumber grow more in the Aegean Region. This fruit, which can be consumed while bud, grows spontaneously in nature. Capers, a short ground plant, can easily live for 200 years. This fruit, which is frequently used in the food industry, is also used in the cosmetics industry. Even this fruit is pickled all over the world. This fruit, which has recently increased in our country, is consumed as a garnish in Europe. It contains 134 mg phosphorus, 18 mg iron, 48 mg protein, 24 mg cellulose and 4 mg lipid in 200 gram flower buds. The capers mentioned in Evliya Çelebi’s Seyahatname are also sold in the form of tablets.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE CAPTAIN?
– It was used as a medicine in some diseases by Aristotle and Hippocrat in ancient Greek times.
– As it is rich in flavonoid substance, it shows a high antioxidant effect. Thanks to this feature, it removes all free radicals in the body through the urinary tract. Prevents edema collection.
– It prevents digestion disorders because of its high fiber rate. It helps in losing weight. In addition to giving a feeling of satiety for a long time, especially when the pickle is consumed, it also provides energy that keeps the body vigorous. It reduces the risk of conditions such as chronic fatigue.
– This fruit with calcium and magnesium storage contributes to bone and tooth development. While supporting their development, it also helps them to be stronger. It supports the body in reducing the risk of serious ailments that may occur in older ages.
– Supports the cleaning of the lungs and liver. It is among the basic organs of the body in these two organs. It especially supports regional weight and skin health by preventing liver fat.
HOW TO CONSUMVE THE INDOOR?
– Fresh ones are kept in salt water and then in vinegar water and pickles are made.
– The form of a bud is pickled without fruit. It is usually included with the ingredients put on pizza.
– Traditionally, fish is added to dishes such as white meat and red meat by cooking it.
– It is used to strengthen the taste of tomato sauces made for the winter months.
HOW TO MAKE CAPTAIN TEA?
For strengthening the body’s immunity, it is taken from processed foods for capers tea. After 2 glasses of water are boiled well, the cooker is turned off. A teaspoon of capers is thrown into it. Let it steep for 5 minutes. Then a glass is consumed in a warm state. Capers tea should be consumed fresh. It can also be used as a tonic capers tea. It is effective in removing acne or wounds.
IS THERE A DAMAGE FOR THE CAPTAIN?
Experts warn seriously about their direct consumption. Because capers are among the poisonous plants. For this reason, it is recommended to take the caper herb processed from transfers. It is also a herb that children and pregnant women should not consume. When capers tea is consumed too much, it causes health problems such as stomach pain, dizziness and weakness.