What are the benefits of celery? What happens if you eat celery for a week?
Celery, whose production and consumption dates back centuries, has even been the subject of epics about its health benefits. Thanks to the high …
Celery, whose production and consumption dates back centuries, has even been the subject of epics about its health benefits. Thanks to the high amount of fluid it contains, it meets 25 percent of the daily fluid rate of the body. So what are the benefits of celery? What happens if you eat celery for a week? We have investigated the answers to all these questions for you. In the details of the news, you can find the unknown about celery.
Celery is a vegetable whose root and leaves can be consumed as a whole. It has many health benefits thanks to the vitamins, minerals and herbal foods it contains. Experts emphasize that when we consume this vegetable, which does not lose its properties even when boiled, for a week, it prevents health problems that may arise in the future. Celery is a food that belongs to the parsley family. Celery, which can be consumed for two years, spread from Europe to the whole world. Celery and its benefits are mentioned in the Greek epic Iliad. It is also the information contained in the epic, when it was used as both food and medicine. Celery is a widely consumed vegetable with olive oil, stuffed, boiled vegetables, salad or soup, depending on the soil it grows. Experts state that the leaves and stem of celery contain substances that strengthen the stomach wall. In addition, celery, which is recommended to be consumed during the winter months, contains plenty of liquid. This liquid ratio is effective in meeting the water in the body that is consumed less in winter. Its leaves are dried in a sunless and airy place, crushed in the mortar and powdered and some foods are used as spices. Seeds can be dried and powdered and used in place of table salt.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Celery? WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU EAT REGULAR CEREALS DURING A WEEK?
– Celery, which is an ideal vegetable for people who start a diet, is also an energy store. Therefore, it provides sufficient energy to the body when consumed continuously.
– It is beneficial for people who complain of heartburn to boil celery every night before going to bed. Thus, by balancing the rate of acid formed in the stomach; reduces problems such as burning and souring.
– It is one of the best natural methods to fight inflammation. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it protects the areas in the body that have collected or are likely to collect edema. It allows the inflammation to be removed from the body through urine.
– Since 90% is a vegetable with water, it resolves the problem of fluid loss that the body frequently experiences. It also improves the deformed areas of the skin thanks to the liquid it contains.
– High blood pressure, which has become one of the modern age diseases, occurs in almost one in three people in the society. Sudden high blood pressure can even result in death. Celery is one of the natural ways to prevent this situation. Thanks to the minerals it contains, it balances the substances that decrease or increase in the blood.
– Celery, a powerful antioxidant, helps to remove harmful bacteria that the liver needs to clean and prevent them from deforming.
– Thanks to the content of the liquid it contains, it supports the healthier processing of the upper glands of the kidneys and prevents the formation of stones and sand.
– People with stones and sand, if they consume regularly, ensure that these serious conditions are removed from the body in a short time.
– The handle of celery reduces the risk of serious health problems that occur in the mouth when consumed by chewing.
HOW TO PREPARE Celery WATER?
Throw the sliced celery pieces into boiling water. After the celery has softened, remove it from the stove. Strain the water and drink warm. To reduce the bitter taste, you can squeeze some lemon.