You can easily make the charcoal mask recently made to tighten pores and remove wrinkles at home instead of buying. Here at home, a charcoal mask is made at home and its benefits to the skin. . .
The charcoal mask contributes to the deep cleansing of the skin, while at the same time it helps to delay the signs of old age and its symptoms. Natural and homemade masks are always healthier, although many products containing ‘coal’ are produced in the cosmetic world. When it comes to coal, you should not think about the flammable material used to burn it in stoves. The substance in beauty products is medical coal. In other words, it has been made compatible with the skin.
So, what are the benefits of this coal peeling and mask to the skin? Here are the details. . .
– Helps reduce under-eye bags.
– It controls the oil balance of the skin and provides acne breakdown and reduction.
– It delays the signs of aging especially by supporting the removal of wrinkles formed around the eyes.
– It removes acne and removes acne scars.
– This mask, suitable for all skin types, tightens pores.
COAL MASK MAKING AT HOME
Half a teaspoon of activated carbon
Half a teaspoon of bentonite clay
1 teaspoon of water
1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until homogeneous consistency.
Apply it on your face and let it sit for 10 minutes.
Note: Never use a metal item when mixing and applying.