Hundreds of people need blood every year as the basis of human health. The experts, who organize activities on the importance of donating blood every year, emphasize that the patients who have been in a difficult situation have not only saved their lives but also have a positive contribution to their own health. So what are the benefits of donating blood? Who needs to give how much blood? We have included those who are curious about blood donation, which is important for humanity, in the details of the news.
The blood, consisting of red blood cells, white blood cells and blood flakes, spreads throughout the body through the throat, balls and capillaries. Although it seems to come together from the same featured productions, it consists of different materials. In other words, it is considered as a heterogeneous substance, not homogeneous, from the scientific literature. It makes up 13 percent of an adult’s body. Blood, a liquid rolling mill, is in constant motion. The blood, consisting of 90 percent water, contains plasma proteins, amino acids, carbohydrates, fats, hormones, urea, uric acid, lactic acid, enzymes, antibodies, sodium, potassium, iodine, iron and bicarbonate elements. These elements provide the exchange within the body. It also carries minerals and vitamins that increase the functionality of the cells of blood organs.
TASKS OF THE BLOOD IN THE BODY;
Plasmas in the blood renew themselves every 48 hours. The blood, which contains sugar in its content, has four functions. A protection; It increases the platelets with the oxygen it contains and accelerates coagulation during injuries. In the transport duty; break down vitamins and minerals that enter the body with nutrients in metabolism. Defense duty; acts as an anti against viruses and bacteria that enter the body. It also keeps the heat in the body balanced. This benefit is a serious resource that some sick people or people who have been severely injured after the accident need. There are 8 blood groups, and in humankind these blood groups are found in almost everyone. That’s why saving a person’s life exists in another person. Experts therefore stress that people take an important role in donating blood. In addition, the person protects his own health from the same time when donating blood. The blood needs to be renewed twice a year to clear it. Experts emphasize that one must give blood for this to happen.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLOODING?
– The blood cells of the donor start producing young cells, which makes the donor more vigorous.
– Increased live blood structure prevents ossification of bone marrow.
– The rate of fat formed in the blood drops, an equal amount of fat is spread throughout the body,
– Before a blood donation, dangerous diseases such as AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Syphilis are investigated. Thus, it turns out whether the blood donor carries these diseases.
– After giving blood, stress decreases while high blood pressure is balanced.
– The blood donor’s complaints about fatigue and headache are reduced.
– Regular blood donation causes a lower risk of heart attack.
– After the blood given, the blood in the body balances itself, which ensures that the blood donor has a healthy body rate. Blood should be given at least twice a year.
WHO SHOULD I HAVE TO GIVE BLOOD?
The blood donor needs to be 18 years old. It must also be less than 50 years old. At the same time, high blood values positively affect both his own health and the patient’s health. Blood donation is made at 2-month intervals. It can give blood a minimum of 2, maximum 4 times a year. The person’s weight should not be below 50. Otherwise, some complications develop in the person who gives blood,