Fish with zero carbohydrate ratio is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acid, which has a great contribution in brain development, should be taken from the mother’s womb. We have compiled for you those who are curious about the fish that experts recommend to consume at least 2 times a week. So what are the benefits of fish? How to consume the healthiest fish? Everything about the fish, which is in the first place, is in the details of the news. . .
Among the sea creatures, the fish, which has an incredible benefit to human health, has been in nature almost since the creation of the world. Fish, which is a serious source of livelihood, is also a strong food, especially for people who have a lot of water away from rock. There are millions of varieties of fish that have changed million times until today. Half of these varieties pose a threat to human health, while half provides positive support. Fish, especially rich in omega-3 fatty acids, are indispensable for body development. The most consumed area of the fish consumed since the first person is Norway and Asian countries. People living in these countries consume fish even in a raw state. In our country, which is known to strengthen the brain, it is consumed by frying or making a barbecue. In researches, it is the most effective food that can meet the omega-3 fatty acid that human health needs in one go. The human body does not produce omega-3 fatty acids. so it needs reinforcement from the outside. This need starts in the womb. That is why experts recommend that pregnant women consume without interruption. However, this food has a rate of consumption. Otherwise, the immune system, which receives more protein than necessary, produces antibodies and causes an allergic reaction.
WHICH FISHES ARE MORE useful?
Not all fish species have positive effects on human health. Therefore, as a result of researches, experts; It emphasizes that species such as salmon, mackerel, tuna, trout, anchovy and cod are healthier. These fish are richer in omega-3 fatty acids than others. By providing vitamin E that the body needs, it provides a positive effect on skin and hair health. It increases the body’s resistance especially by delaying aging.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FISH?
– The most common benefit is to support intelligence development. Its content reduces the deformed cells in the fatty acid brain and strengthens the storage part of the brain.
– Lowers bad cholesterol ratio and raises good cholesterol. It also reduces the risk of vascular occlusion by lowering the free fats in the blood. Thus, it supports the heart to pump blood better.
– Fish, which can be eaten, are the richest fish types in terms of calcium. In order to balance the amount of calcium, which is also effective in bone development, in our body, experts recommend consuming fish dishes at least 3 days a week.
Unlike animal fats, fish rich in saturated fatty acids increase the visual function of the yellow spot in our eyes . It also reduces the risk of eye diseases. The reason for this is that omega-3 fatty acids both destroy and protect the number of young cells by destroying harmful cells.
– Increases body resistance against fish upper respiratory tract diseases, which we should consume abundantly in winter. In researches, fish also strengthens the immune system and reduces cancer cells.
HOW IS THE FISH HEALTHY USED?
Although experts do not give a definitive answer on this issue, according to most experts, the healthiest fish is baked in its own oil in the oven. Apart from that, the fish cooked in the barbecue may be exposed to excessive heat and all its values may die. At the same time, it loses its benefit for the same reason in fish fried with trans fats. Fresh fish must be spiced and cooked thoroughly. Bacteria that eat meat from undercooked fish cause serious health problems. Therefore, it is beneficial for the fish to be fully cooked. It is also recommended to blend with spices such as thyme, basil and bay leaf to increase both flavor and health.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID IN THE BODY?
– The most effective benefit protects cardiovascular health by lowering bad cholesterol ratio.
– Prevents rheumatic diseases by strengthening the formation structure of bones and muscles.
– Facilitates blood flow and ensures that it does not clot and discomfort such as vascular occlusion and aneurysm.
– Strengthens the rate of getting pregnant. It also reduces the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy.
– It strengthens the immune system and prevents the formation of cancerous cells.
– Fatty acids strengthen nerve cells and prevent mental illness. Experts recommend consuming depression-prone people regularly.
– It prevents the loss of vision by strengthening the yellow spot, which is the most common among eye diseases.