Hazelnut, rich in vitamin E, has positive effects on human health. Experts usually recommend that they be consumed raw, unsaturated fatty acids in the hazelnut, especially the skin cells. The hazelnut grown in the places where the rain is high, especially in the Black Sea in our country, comes from the birch family. So what are the benefits of hazelnut? What happens if you eat a handful of beaten raw hazelnuts every day?
There are many types of hazelnuts that require high precipitation in nature. It contains unsaturated fatty acids, phyto chemicals, fiber and E vitamins, as well as minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium. Unprocessed raw nuts also contain protein, antioxidant, carbohydrate, B riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, pyridoxine, pantothenic and zinc. Raw nuts, which have many benefits from heart attacks to balancing sugar in the blood, provide 100 percent of the energy needed by the body when a handful is consumed a day. In addition, raw hazelnuts are very useful for skin and digestion. In our country, cities such as Ordu, Trabzon, Rize and Artvin, especially Giresun, come to produce nuts.
IF YOU EAT A HUNDRED WITH A RIGIDED RAW HAZELNUT. . .
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A FINAL?
– In researches, it has been observed that raw hazelnuts protect the vascular walls and prevent clogging and consequently prevent cardiovascular diseases. It has also been revealed that its content reduces the risk of heart attack thanks to vitamin E.
– It needs fiber source to make digestion work healthier. Thus, grinding in the stomach is easier. As a result of the better functioning of the intestines, it reduces the likelihood of serious health problems such as cancer, as well as diseases that reduce the quality of life, such as diarrhea and constipation. Fiber balances not only digestion but also blood sugar, eliminating the risk of diabetes.
– Thanks to high antioxidant, it reduces aging by removing harmful cells in the body and protecting the health of other cells. At the same time, it reduces the risk of skin diseases that may be harmful rays such as UVA / UVB entering the body. Raw hazelnuts provide brightness and vitality of the skin, giving it a more vigorous and youthful appearance.
– Decreased calcium in joints and bones causes severe pain. Health problems such as cramps arise as a result of such situations. Magnesium supplements should be used to reduce pain, especially in certain areas during muscle fatigue and menstrual periods. Experts recommend a handful of raw hazelnuts a day to avoid such problems.
– Because it is a powerful antioxidant, it cannot only renew cells in the body. It also decreases the risk of cancer by reducing the number of cells with impaired DNA and tumor.
– Raw hazelnut, rich in vitamin B6, activates the nerves in the brain. This reduces the likelihood of discomfort such as stress and depression as a result of proper functioning of nerve signals. At the same time, these signals enable the body movements to perform healthier.
– Raw hazelnut, which has a high level of unsaturated fat, keeps it full for a long time when a handful is consumed per day. It also supports the burning of body fat.