Horse chestnut has many benefits to the skin, as almost everyone knows. However, horse chestnut also has health benefits. We have researched for you what you need to know about horse chestnut, which has a strong antioxidant feature. So what are the benefits of horse chestnut? You can find everything about horse chestnut in the details of the news.
When it was discovered for the first time in 1500s, it started to be used in alternative medicine. Horse chestnut made as a natural medicine is good for chest pain and varicose veins. In addition, the skin heals from the surface to the subcutaneous. Alternative medicine specialists have found that this natural medicine completely heals varicose veins and hemorrhoids. The seeds of horse chestnuts, which are grown in special areas in North America and Europe and sent to pharmaceutical companies, are used as raw materials in most cold medicines. The tree grown as an ornamental plant rises up to 30 meters. It contains thick oil, aesculin, saponin, tannins, starch, sugar, albumin substances, flovanes, phytosterin, adenosine, ferments, cumarin, vitamins B1, C, K and P. It relieves body aches. It relaxes the muscles. Chestnut with a prickly shell consists of double layers. It has a fleshy fruit inside. It meets in August. In nature, vitamin P is found in little food. However, horse chestnut is very rich in vitamin P. Horse chestnut, which came to our lands centuries ago via silk, is an effective beauty product used by the sultans in the Ottoman Palaces in their skin care. The oil, which is crushed, renews the skin. It delays aging. So it is also used in the cosmetic industry.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HORSE CHEST? WHICH DISEASES DOES GOOD?
– It quickly removes inflammatory infections accumulating in the body due to unhealthy nutrition and environmental factors. It prevents diseases that may be experienced.
– Thanks to the astringent content it contains, it closes the pores opened from sweat glands or acne and acne. It also removes wounds and scars.
– Relieves pain in joints and bones arising from rheumatism or inflammation.
– Shah vein supports the better transmission of nerves to the brain by regulating blood circulation in the body when it is applied to the forehead and soles. It prevents chronic stress and fatigue. In addition, it prevents clogging of the vessels because blood circulation is regulated.
– It constantly removes capillary cracking due to sitting in the same position or due to genetic problems. It is especially effective in the treatment of capillaries on the face.
– Thanks to the apigene it contains, they collect the dangling skins. It prevents wrinkle and prevents old age.
– Horse chestnut cream applied to the chest softens this area, ensuring that the cough ends in a short time.
– It accelerates their healing by creating a tonic effect especially in diseases such as varicose veins, phlebitis and hemorrhoids.
– It sweats because it is applied under the armpit. It removes toxins in the body with sweating. Thus, it prevents upper respiratory diseases.
– It is also known to be good for hemorrhoids in breech region.
– Oil prevents hair loss. It also supports the regeneration of the skin and removes blemishes.
HOW TO PREPARE HORSE SHORT CREAM?
Peel half a kilo of horse chestnut and add a bottle of apple cider vinegar to your beating and let it sit in a sun-free area for 20-25 days. You can then apply it to your aching area. Horse chestnut is applied at least once a day. For hemorrhoids; a tablespoon of horse chestnut powder, a teaspoon of rosehip powder, 1 teaspoon of canton oil, 1 tablespoon of ozone oil. Boil all ingredients in a pot. Apply the mixture which has become flaky warm to the hemorrhoid.
HOW TO MAKE HORSE CHESTHOOD TEA?
The skin can be boiled and consumed. A tablespoon of crushed shells is boiled by adding 3 cups of water. This water, which is kept for 2 hours, can be consumed by filtering. It is good for diseases such as sudden fever, indigestion, esophageal cancer and colds.