Jujube was a very unknown fruit in our country in terms of taste and appearance. However, with the increasing production recently, it started to take its place in the stalls before October. We have compiled everything for you about jujube, which is a matter of curiosity with its image that is a little bigger than olives and shrinks as we wait. You can find the ones who are curious about the jujube, which consists of 85 percent vitamin C, in the details of the news. So what are the benefits of jujube fruit? For which diseases is jujube?
Jujube fruit, grown in a tree species belonging to the Cehrigiller family, first develops in a green color. The fruit waiting in the autumn sun turns to a red and brown color over time. Jujube, whose outer surface is slightly hard, looks like olives. It is grown privately in gardens as well as in the wild. While its green form has a sour taste, its color gets darker as it gets darker. Spread from China all over the world, this fruit is a natural medicine used frequently in alternative medicine. It is also found in North Africa, Syria, and India. It has a tree that keeps up with the climatic conditions immediately. It is grown in Marmara, West and South Anatolia in our country. The fruit, which contains natural sugar, is dried and consumed with tea. It is one of the rare fruits that contains 85 percent vitamin C in its content. Thanks to this feature, a handful cleans the whole body of toxins. Strengthens immunity. The 100 gram jujube contains 7 percent vitamin A, 20 percent vitamin B, as well as iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, zinc and sodium. In jujube studies, the fruit is known to decrease the formation of cancerous cells. Jujube fruit, which has a rich content, has a natural calming feature.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Jujube FRUIT?
– It is one of the foods that provides one-to-one benefits in cutting cough crises that are good for throat infections that are frequently experienced during seasonal transitions. The pectin substance it contains helps you to remove all phlegm from the throats by removing them. It reduces the risk of developing asthma and respiratory diseases.
– It is good for almost everybody’s constipation because of some fatty and carbohydrate foods. It facilitates digestion and reduces the rate of harmful bacteria in the stomach and intestines. It even helps you to lose weight by keeping full for a long time. It also prevents you from losing energy while losing weight.
– Thanks to its strong antioxidant feature, it cleans the liver of toxins. Thus, it reduces the risk of getting skin problems. By strengthening immunity, it prevents catching risky diseases. Experts state that this fruit should be consumed regularly in the autumn months.
– When a handful is consumed per day, it quickly strengthens your immune system. It prevents bone and muscle loss. This fruit, which is consumed raw, decreases the rate of harmful oscillations in saliva and also protects oral and dental health.
– Potassium helps the cells in the body to function healthier. Therefore, it is one of the minerals that the body needs daily. Jujube is a fruit rich in this regard. When consumed close to a cup, it meets 70 percent of the body’s potassium needs.
– According to researches, jujube protects the structure of the nervous system thanks to its ingredients. Therefore, it supports the person to get angry quickly or to prevent mental conditions such as stress. It acts as a powerful antidepressant drug.