Did you know that lavender, known for its fragrance, benefits human health? So what are the benefits of lavender? We have researched for you, especially those who are curious about the lavender used oil. Where is lavender oil used? You can find everything about lavender and lavender oil used since ancient times in the details of the news.
Lavender , which is widely used in the cosmetics industry, actually has benefits for our health thanks to its solvents. It is known that lavender, which has been used in herbal treatment for centuries, was put in the pocket of every soldier in the wars during the Ottoman period. Lavender, lavender, belongs to the Mediterranean vegetation. Lavender vegetation, which continues along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, has a large area. A pleasant smell emerges from the purple leaves on the tip of the lavender, which grows in the bush appearance. Also, the squeezing of these leaves is the most famous among the essential oils and essential oils. Lavender, which is started to be collected in July, is preferred in photographs since it looks aesthetically beautiful. Lavender, used in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry, has a calming feature thanks to the anti-inflammatory it contains. Since ancient times, it has been applied to skin cleansing, rheumatism, sprains and broken areas with the help of cotton.
WHAT DOES LAVENDER TEA DO?
It is the ideal tea for those suffering from chronic insomnia. Lavender, which contains sedative substances, is used as a natural medicine in nervous diseases. Lavender, which soothes nerve cells, is also rich in vitamin E. It is recommended to consume no more than one cup a day. A glass of boiling water is poured into a dried tablespoon of lavender. After brewing for 5 minutes, it can be filtered and consumed. It is not recommended to consume chronic drug users, as it has a very strong effect.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LAVENDER?
– The most common benefit is that it is good for depression thanks to the solvent it contains. In studies, it has been observed that lavender reduces the risk of psychological problems such as stress and irritability by renewing nerve cells.
– Some damage to the brain reveals the problem of sleep. To avoid this situation, apply lavender oil on your neck and wrists before bedtime. Thanks to the calming agents in the lavender, the cells in the brain increase the hormone melatonin, allowing you to have a comfortable sleep.
– It removes inflammation from the upper respiratory tract infection experienced during seasonal passages from the body. In addition, it provides one-to-one benefits in terms of throat swelling and difficulty swallowing.
– Those who are allergic to cosmetic products can obtain natural perfume using lavender. At the same time, lip protector halves the harmful effects of skin burns and sun on the skin.
– You can discard the edema formed in the muscles by massaging the lavender, which has the feature of relieving muscle pain caused by protein deficiency.
– Because it is a good antioxidant, it removes harmful cells in the body by urinary tract and prevents the formation of stones in the kidneys.
WHERE IS LAVENDER OIL USED?
– It reduces body aches when added to the water used while taking a bath. In this regular application, blood pressure is balanced.
– It prevents moths when they are poured into the clothes and beds that have been removed. It leaves a pleasant scent. It can also be poured into the cabinets.
– It allows you to have a comfortable sleep by dropping into a glass of boiled water before bedtime. It also calms the nerves and improves health health issues such as stress and fatigue.
– Avoid the damage rates of parasites that may occur here when they run away with lavender oil and lashes before going to bed at night.
– When applied to the sole of the foot and the neck and massaged, it relieves muscle and bone pain that occurs throughout the day thanks to the body points there. It reduces the formation of edema.