Passion fruit, the tropical fruit, has just begun to be consumed in our country. This exotic species, also known as passion fruit, is a powerful source of vitamins and minerals. This fruit, which has incredible benefits for human health, blooms in summer. Its fruit is collected towards autumn. So what are the benefits of passion fruit? We have researched those who are curious about the wheel of fortune for you. Everything about the wheel of fortune in the details of the news:
Passion fruit, also known as the clock flower, is called passion fruit in science literature. Passion fruit with rounded or plain shapes; It is available in colors such as yellow, red, purple and green. Passion fruit, which has a high liquid content, contains many seeded seeds. It can also be consumed as a fruit juice. It contains high amounts of carbohydrates, carotene, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, fiber, protein and vitamin C. Passion fruit, which contains 68 calories in 100 grams, is ideal for kidney diseases because of its high fluid content. The meat that is consumed in the form of fruit juice, except the seed inside, can also be eaten. Since it is a tropical fruit, its cultivation is not very frequent in our country, but some regions have special cultivation areas. The sweet passion flower originates from South Africa. Apart from that, there are also different colored types in New Zealand and Hawaii. Since the amount of water is high, it should be consumed as soon as it is detached from the branch. Otherwise, it can deteriorate quickly. If there is no side effect, experts usually recommend consuming 2 or drinking a glass of water.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PASSIFLORA?
– Passionflower, which is rich in the B complex that the body needs, prevents the nerve cells from deforming. It has a calming effect.
– Ideal for those suffering from chronic fatigue and insomnia, this fruit is recommended to be consumed before bedtime.
– During the menopause period, which women are likely to experience after the age of 45, they experience some health problems. These problems are both physical and mental. This fruit is useful in reducing these effects.
– There are mixtures with this fruit as its raw material in pharmacies. These mixes are usually given as additional supplements. It is good for pain. It also prevents cramps and spasms.
– Serotonin gives happiness by increasing the hormone. It increases the functionality of the brain.
– Since it contains high fiber, it enables the intestines to function, and thanks to the acidic properties it contains, it prevents the accumulation of bacteria and infections in the urinary tract.
– Bone cells that develop from the mother’s womb need especially calcium. Passionflower is rich in this substance. Therefore, it contributes positively to bone and muscle development.
– It is an ideal food for people with iron deficiency. It increases the iron content and affects its absorption. It controls the blood circulation. In this way, it supports the heart beats to be normal.
– It increases the oxygen in the body since it contains a lot of liquid. It increases the working function of the adrenal glands.