Food that has been made for centuries by combining vegetables or fruits with certain ingredients is called pickles. The water prepared at this stage provides incredible benefits to human health. During the winter months, we researched everything you wonder about pickled water, which is especially effective against viruses. So what are the benefits of pickle juice? What does homemade pickles do? What happens if you add and consume honey in pickle juice?
Pickles are made by mixing various vegetables or fruits. Acidic properties of these foods, which are kept in salty and vinegar water, mix with water after a while. Pickles made by keeping them in a stuffy and sunless environment for a long time have many benefits for human health. This mixture from the archaic culture has also been used in medical treatments. The purpose of the method is to consume foods with summers in winters. Pickled with meat dishes in Turkish cuisine has become an indispensable garnish. About homemade pickles, experts refer to it as a natural medicine that strengthens immunity. It is beneficial when it is consumed by adding honey during heartburn to marinade, which has a strong antioxidant feature. Pickles, which started to be made in the Archaic culture centuries ago, were made in large earthenware jars. Pickles, which had a serious place in trade in those years, are usually made from cucumbers, cabbage, peppers, green tomatoes, sloe, acur, beets, quince and apple vegetables or fruits. In its installation, it can be added in materials such as bay leaf, ground pepper, lemon, garlic, dill, parsley depending on taste. After this process, the foods that enter the lactic fermentation process take the form called tur as they wait.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PICKLES WATER ?
– It is good for contractions caused by inactivity during the day. It removes toxins that accumulate between muscles from the body.
– Changes in air change body temperature considerably, causing fluid loss. Pickle juice balances the rate of fluid in the body by working the adrenal glands.
– Because it is a powerful antioxidant, it strengthens the immune system against diseases.
– It helps those who want to lose weight by running metabolism. It does not allow fat to accumulate in the body. Regional weaknesses are also effective, in particular.
– It reduces the risk of stomach discomfort after meals.
– Balances the amount of sugar in the blood.
– By strengthening the nervous system, it resets the possibility of diseases such as forgetfulness and alzheimer’s.
IF YOU ADD AND CONSUME PICKLES IN THE PICKLE WATER …
– To prevent muscle and bone involvement in older ages, blood level and calcium should be in balance. Calcium, which is abundant in pickle water, is the most natural food that prevents this. When honey is added and consumed, it doubles its benefit.
– You can also consume this mixture to prevent discomfort such as heartburn, especially after fatty meals.
– This mixture, which has an antibiotic effect in the increased pharyngitis with cold weather, prevents dry and constant cough when consumed regularly.
– Thanks to the high amount of antibacterial it contains, it removes the toxins found in the intestine and stomach through the urinary tract.
– Helps reduce cancer cells that may be formed in the esophagus. It also strengthens immunity and prevents winter diseases.
WHAT DOES HOME MADE PICKLES DO?
Homemade pickles have an incredible impact on health health problems such as suddenly developing nausea . It balances stomach acid and prevents cramps and nutrients from passing back into the esophagus. It is also a powerful antioxidant, replenishing body cells. It strengthens cells in the immune system, creating a strong shield against viruses. Especially experts emphasize that homemade yogurt and marinade will be effective against the recently increasing corona viruses. It benefits the problem of constipation, which is also frequently encountered in the digestive system. It prevents bloating after meals.