Pine cone is often used in ornaments. Although most people don’t know, pine cone has incredible benefits to human health. We searched for those who are curious about the pine cone water, which provides a one-to-one benefit for upper respiratory diseases, especially during the seasonal transitions. So what are the benefits of pine cone? What happens if you boil the pine cone and drink the water How to prepare the pine cone water? Are there any damages of the pine cone? Here’s the answer. . .
Cones grown in pine tree with millions of varieties have benefits for human health. Many people make ornaments about the pine cone, which is often used in medical treatment in the Far East. Pine cone, which is used for decoration, is consumed as a natural treatment in upper respiratory tract diseases in winter. Also, since all of the pine cones used for beauty purposes are not the same feature, a specialist should be consulted before using. Cones, generally used in green, are rich in vitamins and minerals. Cones, which contain as much material as a fertile soil, are consumed not only by boiling but also by grinding. There are those who make jam in the raw version of the cones whose usage varies from region to region. The most common form is boiling and consuming. Cones collected in late summer and early spring have different types according to the places where they grow.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PINE CONCEPT? WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU BREAK AND DRINK PINE CONCEPT?
– When the pine cone is boiled with vinegar and gargled, it destroys the infected cells in the gums. It provides strengthening of dental roots. In addition, it clears the tartar formed on the tooth surface and whitens it. However, this mixture should be taken orally without swallowing.
– A tablespoon of olive oil, a ground pine cone, and a spoonful of wax are mixed here to restore deformed cells when applied to the wound or damaged skin. It provides effective closure of wounds in a short time without leaving scars.
– Pine cones collected in green form are boiled. After resting for a day, it is filtered and cleans the microbes in the throat when consumed by adding honey. It is an effective sputum remover. It provides a quick treatment process when consumed during diseases such as coughing, bronchitis and shortness of breath.
– Thanks to the high calcium and protein it contains, this mixture consumes free radicals in the immune system and increases the immunity resistance against diseases.
– Pine cones with potassium in their content are used to make hair worn from cosmetics look brighter and more vivid. It also helps skin cells to renew themselves. It reduces wrinkles and aging.
– People who are constantly under stress experience serious nervous breakdowns after a while. As the transmission of nerve cells decreases, the risk of fatigue and weakness increases. Thanks to the calming it contains, the pine cone reduces the rate of experiencing such situations.
– Nerve cells cause not only mental illness but also serious brain damage. Pine cones soothe the nerves and solve the problem of focusing.
HOW TO PREPARE PINE CONCEAL WATER?
Cut 3 of the unripe green pine cones clean and boil them with half a liter of water. Soak for 24 hours in the same water. Then filter the cones, add the water to a separate pot and boil another cut. When it will have a bitter taste, add and consume honey. One glass a day will be enough.
IS THERE ANY DAMAGE OF PINE CONCEPT?
Use the green when preparing the water. In other recipes, for example jam and molasses, definitely eat the ripe brown one. Otherwise, you prepare the ground for serious digestive problems. Also, its excessive consumption is not recommended. This beneficial food can cause serious health problems. Therefore, it is recommended to consume by consulting their doctors especially those with chronic diseases.