Pomegranate, which is the protective food of the heart, has incredible benefits for human health. Pomegranate, which is the most consumed fruit of autumn and winter months, has positive effects on its water as well as health. So what are the benefits of Pomegranate? Which diseases is pomegranate good for? What happens if you drink regular pomegranate juice? You can find everything curious about Nara in the details of the news.
pomegranate , which consists of grains, has been revealed in studies that have high nutritional values. This healing store with almost all of the B vitamins is also a good antioxidant. 1 cup of this fruit, which is rich in fiber, which keeps it full for a long time and helps slimming, corresponds to approximately 7 grams of life. A study conducted in 2012 revealed that pomegranate, which ranks first among the fruits that reduce the risk of obesity, burns excess fat in the body. The pomegranate, which keeps the daily calorie rate in balance, has been observed to increase the energy of the body while fighting against obesity. The pomegranate grown on the tree belonging to the family of Cinagina is a fruit that affects with its slightly sour taste and pleasant smell. The pomegranate which is resistant to drought is suitable for Mediterranean climate. Trees rot quickly in abundant watery places. The pomegranate grown in Iranian territory extends from Afghanistan to Himalaya. In the 18th century, both trade and cultivation started to be carried out almost all over the world. Pomegranate, which is used as natural antioxidant in alternative medicine, was often used in blending meat dishes in Ottoman Palace kitchens in our country and also in skin care of Sultans. Especially the pomegranate shells, which are consumed by removing the water, are boiled in the membrane and the olive oil is added and crushed. This mixture can be brought to cream consistency and applied as a natural remedy for eczema and dry skin.
WHAT IS THE POMEGRANATE SHELL?
Studies have revealed that pomegranate peel stops the progression of breast cancer. The pomegranate, which is preferred to consume water, actually has incredible benefits for its shells. As well as the content of the pomegranate, it contains flovanoid, vitamin, polyphenol, anthocyanin and tannins. Experts emphasize that pomegranate shells, which are thrown away without any use, are an effective nutrient in reducing bad cholesterol in the blood. Health Care The immunity of the body needs to be strengthened for cancer diseases that increase nutrition and sedentary life. When pomegranate peels are boiled and consumed, they heal all tumor cells in the body.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NARIN? WHICH DISEASES DOES GOOD?
– Pomegranate, which prevents oxidation in the blood, increases blood-forming cells, protects cardiovascular health and prevents anemia.
– Thanks to antioxidants, it increases the number of resistant cells by reducing the infection cells entering the body. It reduces the risk of flu and upper respiratory diseases.
– This nutrient replenishes thrombocyte cells in the blood and prevents rheumatism and joint pain as it prevents diseases such as edema. Thus, it prevents the muscle aches developing due to old age.
– Because it balances blood pressure, it also reduces fainting that may be due to anemia.
– Studies have shown that pomegranate juice removes all toxins in the body from the urinary tract.
– When you pour salt on pomegranate seeds, you reduce the risk of vascular occlusion by 70 percent.
– Pomegranate is an incredibly useful food with both water, grains and peels. Experts emphasize that when the skin is washed with water from pomegranate peels, it causes a tonic effect. It has been determined that it reduces acne and acne formation by renewing the skin that has died on the skin.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU COULD CONSUME THE REGULAR WATER WATER?
– Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it prevents the formation of cancerous cells.
– Reduces the effects of viruses increasing in the body, especially in winter.
– It cleans the stomach and intestines, removing parasites and food waste from the body.
– It promotes the health development of changing hormone cells in children and pregnant women in women of development age .
– Accelerates the body’s fat burning, reducing its rate. It helps it to be excreted through the urine. It supports regional slimming when consumed regularly.
– It prevents the formation of stone sand in kidney and bladder.
– It is one of the natural remedies that experts recommend to consume for anorexia disease which is more common in children.
– Used in natural cosmetics. Refreshes skin cells. It reduces the effects of environmental harmful factors.