We researched everything you wonder about raisins, which is emphasized to be very useful in alternative medicine. This nutrient obtained by drying the grapes is especially good for digestive diseases. Raisins containing antiseptic substances remove toxins from the stomach and intestines. So what are the benefits of Raisins? What happens if you drink raisins juice? How many types of raisins are there? Here are the answers:
The scientific name of grapes belonging to the Asmagiller family is vitaceae. The history of the grape, the oldest fruit of the culture, dates back to 5000 BC. Grape, whose homeland is Anatolia, is also produced in Asia and the Caucasus. It has the most variety among fruits. It is a serious economic resource. It is found with names such as adakarasi, aküzüm, pitted, quiche and sergeant. Many foods are obtained from grapes. Molasses, jam and drink are a few of them. It is also consumed by drying. In alternative medicine, many drugs have been consumed in this way for centuries. When it is boiled and consumed, it clears toxins in the stomach and intestines. It prevents digestive problems such as diarrhea and constipation by balancing the intestinal flora. According to some alternative medicine experts, boiling and consuming 21 raisins is said to be effective. Raisin juice, which purifies the liver from toxins, is recommended to be consumed every day.
HOW MANY VARIETY OF A GRAPE DRY ARE?
– The large area of the inflorescences is pink gemre medium size. It comes out in September. It is a powerful antioxidant because it is rich in lycopene.
– Trakya ilkeren type is the most influential. This black or purple grape variety is effective in cleaning the intestines.
– One of the most common is yellow grapes, which are seedless. It is good for mouth sores.
– The color of the Cardinal grape variety is between red and pink. It matures slowly but its taste is quite delicious. There are huge grains.
– Known as Michele Palieri, black grapes have the strongest antioxidant. So it causes allergies in some people. However, it is effective in cleansing the body.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE DRY GRAPE?
– Increases the amount of nitric oxide in the blood. Thus, it prevents the blood from solidifying. This prevents accumulation in the vessels, preventing heart and vascular diseases. It also balances cholesterol levels.
– Because it is rich in antioxidants, it strengthens the immune system. Raisins, which increase resistance to diseases, also reduce the effects of corona viruses that cause upper respiratory diseases. At the same time, it prevents cancer diseases by preventing the cells from mutating.
– Raisins rich in copper and magnesium enable bones to develop and strengthen faster. It prevents rheumatic diseases especially by preventing the accumulation of belongings.
– B vitamins increase the body’s energy rate, preventing mental states such as fatigue and depression. Experts emphasize that it will be healthy to consume raisins, especially for indoor and desk workers.
– Kernels in raisins prevent the formation of plaques on the tooth surface. It provides teeth healthier and whiter. It also prevents food waste between teeth from causing an infection.
– It enhances the functions of the brain by strengthening nerve cells. This prevents diseases such as forgetfulness that may occur in older ages.
– When a handful is consumed during the day, it gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. In this way, those who want to lose weight can consume.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DRY DRY WATER?
– Raisins facilitate digestion thanks to the antiseptic substances it contains. At the same time, toxin residues in the esophagus, stomach and intestines are removed from the body through feces or urinary tract.
– Harmful cells accumulate from the membrane of the liver for various reasons. After a while, this accumulation increases the fat content of the liver and causes serious diseases. However, you can reduce this risk by drinking 21 raisins that you prepare every morning in the evening. Raisin juice protects the liver, as well as protects it against harmful cells.
– Vomiting is experienced due to some food or cramps in the stomach wall during illness. As stomach acid increases, this discomfort affects both esophagus and oral health. During the occurrence of this condition, nausea can be eliminated by consuming raisin water, which is kept one day before.
– As the level of bad cholesterol increases, the risk of cardiovascular disease increases. Experts reduce the cholesterol level of 21 raisins as well as prevent vascular occlusion, reducing the likelihood of heart disease.
– Grape, a natural antioxidant source, cleanses the body every day and strengthens immunity. In addition to increasing the body’s resistance against diseases, it also increases the number of young cells, making the skin appear brighter and more vivid.
– Increased blood triglyceride cells also increase the rate of sugar and fat in the body. This situation invites obesity and diabetes to experience. Experts emphasize that 21 raisins should be consumed daily to lower the triglyceride level.
HOW TO MAKE DRY GRAPE WATER?
400 grams of raisins
4 cups of water
Wash the raisins first. Then boil the water in a saucepan. Then throw the raisins in it. One day, strain the mixture and drink it. Experts recommend this application to be done four days in a row. You will also see more benefits if you consume this water half an hour before your breakfast.