Did you know that the suh plant grown in Van has benefits for human health? As a result of the researches made with the suh plant used in making cheese, it has been revealed that the plant heals diabetic patients. So what are the benefits of suh plant? You can find everything about the suh plant in the details of the news.
The herb in herbed cheese, which is indispensable for Van breakfasts, is suh. This plant also grows in Van. Any area from the leaves of the plant to the stem can be used comfortably. The plant, which has a bitter taste to its pure form, is flavored when blended with cheese. As a result of the studies conducted with this plant, which attracts the attention of scientists, it has been determined that the plant balances the sugar level in the blood. In addition, many more benefits of the suh plant have been identified.
More than 6 million people have diabetes in Turkey. Diabetes causes serious complications in the body. It increases the sugar content in the blood and even causes death. The high sugar rate provides kidney damage, vision loss and even limbs. When blood sugar, insulin resistance, is not kept under control, it causes heart diseases, paralysis, high blood pressure, bruising of the gums and damage to the nervous system.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SUH PLANT?
– Maintains fluid balance in the body.
– It resolves the urine problem that is frequently experienced.
– Increases and renews the number of beneficial cells in the Pankereas organ.
– Supports going to the toilet comfortably by regulating the flora in the intestines.
– This plant with cell renewal feature reduces aging and wrinkles.
– It supports the acid rate in the stomach and prevents the stomach wall from being damaged by other nutrients.
– Supports self-cleaning by reducing excess toxin in the liver.