Sumac group grown in the form of a plant is used by being separated. Sumac, which is ground or dried and consumed as a spice, benefits human health thanks to its high nutritional values. So what are the benefits of suma? What does sumac juice consumed regularly? Sumac with sour taste is the main crown of Anatolian dishes. In the details of the news, you can find everything that is not even known to the smoke.
Sumac fruit, which takes its place among the weeds, is collected and dried and powdered and used as a spice. This herb which grows in almost every soil has a total of 150 species. Only two varieties are nontoxic. Sumac with sour taste is used as an alternative when lemon is absent. In studies, it has been observed that slik like lemon has antioxidant properties. At the same time, experts emphasize that it can be treated with sumac water without using medication in upper respiratory diseases. Eastern Anatolia of Turkey, especially sumac, which is indispensable kitchen, as well as dishes such as stuffed dry naturally is the most powerful drug used in oral use. Sumac, collected as a seed, is used by pounding in a mortar with salt. It is made with foods that cause heavy smell such as onions and the effects of their smells are tried to be reduced.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CUTTING? WHAT DOES REGULARLY CONSUMPED SUMAC WATER DO?
– Balances the rate of insulin in the blood. Thanks to this feature, it is among the foods that diabetes and high blood pressure patients should consume.
– Thanks to its antioxidant effect, it protects brain health by lowering high fever that occurs suddenly in upper respiratory diseases.
– Sumac juice consumed in one glass a week helps to increase healthy cells by reducing the number of deformed cells in the nervous system. It also reduces the risk of discomfort such as fatigue, stress and depression.
– It will be useful to boil sumac spice and drink a glass during food poisoning. It clears both your stomach and intestines and removes harmful bacteria that cause poisoning with urine and feces.
– Sumac water can be used for slimming as it regulates digestion. At the same time, sumac juice, which you consume half a tea glass during the day, prevents indigestion and bloating.
– It is also beneficial for your child who has an anorexia problem to drink sumac juice once a month. It not only increases your child’s body resistance but also helps him eat healthier by opening his appetite.
OTHER METHODS OBTAINED FROM WATER
– Sumac is one of the natural treatment methods used to heal the entanglement that usually occurs under the nail. Put vinegar and honey in boiling sumac water and boil well. After waiting this mixture for one day, apply it on the wrapping.
– Thanks to its regenerating feature, it also benefits the skin and hair. You can use boiled sumac juice as a tonic. This water, which you use regularly in the morning and evening, prevents acne and acne formation and delays aging.