What are the benefits of turmeric? Which diseases does turmeric treat?
Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron, is a spice to give up the cuisines of Asian countries. Turmeric, which has a bitter taste, has incredible benefits to human health. So what are the benefits of turmeric? Which diseases does turmeric treat? How to use turmeric? In the researches, it has been determined that it removes the upper respiratory diseases in a short time and reduces the effect of viruses.
Turmeric, which has been used in far east cuisine and herbal treatment for centuries, is known to have many benefits. It has been revealed as a result of researches that it is effective in many diseases from cancer to diabetes. Turmeric, which has just become popular in our country, has also become an indispensable material for naturally prepared cures. contains curcumin substance Turmeric, which has been investigated and found to be good for digestive problems, is said to be more beneficial than herbs such as garlic, ginger and cinnamon. Experts argue that this plant should be consumed fresh. The reason for this is that curcumin and essential oils in fresh turmeric are more effective. In a 2012 study in the USA, it was explained that certain nutritional supplements should be made for cardiovascular health and turmeric is the most effective among them. Turmeric spice, which has a powerful antioxidant effect, has been revealed to clear all inflammation in the body and strengthen immunity, as well as help fight cancer. Consuming 150 milligrams of turmeric daily increases heart activity.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TURMERIC? HOW TO USE TURMERIC?
– It is said to be effective in cancer treatment since it is thought to contain a high degree of antioxidants. Especially experts prevent negative complications in the treatment process of breast, skin and colon cancer.
– Today, the rate of catching forgetfulness has increased due to unhealthy diet and bad life habits. This memory problem is known to be caused by the weakening of the vessels and nerves in the brain. Turmeric has been shown to be the most effective nutrient in reducing amyloid plaques in the brain. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory ingredients it contains, it supports the healthier functioning of the brain.
– Diabetes is one of the increasing diseases in the modern age. Black pepper and turmeric can be consumed to prevent this disease, which occurs when the blood sugar level drops or exits. It supports recovery by balancing sugar and cells in the blood.
– Turmeric plant is perfect to prevent discomfort such as indigestion and bloating caused by fatty and carbohydrate foods. Turmeric, which has a healing effect, can also be used as a natural remedy for the treatment of stomach ailments such as ulcers and reflux.
– Turmeric, which is anti-inflammatory, is especially effective in joint and muscle pain. Turmeric, which is used as a natural cure in the treatment of diseases such as rheumatism and calcification causing inactivity, eliminates the bad cells that cause these diseases in a short time and increases the number of healthy cells.
– Turmeric, which is effective in lowering bad cholesterol, also protects heart health by preventing hardening of the vascular wall. It supports a syndromatic heart health, especially by preventing vascular occlusion that causes stroke or heart palpitations.
DOES TURMERIC SIDE EFFECT?
As with every food, turmeric has a side effect. However, it has to be consumed excessively to have side effects. When consumed in quantity, the benefits are above. Experts do not recommend consuming it in pregnant and preoperative periods. In addition, it can cause dizziness and nausea in some people. People who use iron medication should definitely consult their experts.