Did you know that the harness seed, also known as the evil eye, has benefits for human health? So what are the benefits of sadness seed? How to make Üzerlik seed tea? We have researched the curiosity about the seeds of sadness that are curious for you. In the details of the news, you can find everything about the seed of sadness, which helps opening especially to blocked sinus canals.
The seeds of the sadness plant, grown in hot regions such as Africa, Asia and America, are consumed as tea in our country. In addition, in some regions, this seed is thought to be psychologically relieved by burning it in the house. That is why it is called as the evil eye seed. This seed, which blooms in white flowers, contains harmaline, harmine, harmalol, glycosides called peganin and red dyes. The oils obtained from the seeds have been used as natural remedies in medical treatments. Aphrodisiac, which has an aphrodisiac effect, is the most effective among the plants that are good for depression and stress. However, when it is consumed excessively, it affects eye and stomach health. It is useful to consult a specialist before consuming overground seeds.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF UZAZLIK SEED?
– Upper respiratory tract is blocked due to high infection. When the grass is burned and its smoke is smelled, it enables the sinus pathways to open. Discharge the infection accumulated in the glands with discharge.
– Tea made from ozerlik seed is also good for sore throat and inflammation after severe flu, which is frequently seen during seasonal transitions. It removes inflammation accumulated in the throat with sputum. It also alleviates the severity of the damage caused by cough in the chest and lungs.
– Provides the shedding of worms that appear in the intestines caused by food waste. It clears the digestive tract and prevents possible bowel diseases.
– Thanks to its ingredients, sadness seed, which has a relaxing effect, helps memory and brain to work more healthily. It fights with diseases such as forgetfulness and alzheimer’s. At the same time, it supports you to have a comfortable sleep when you drink the sadness seed tea which is very effective for those who have sleep problems.
– Prevents aging by ensuring that hormones work regularly. In addition, it increases the hormones of serotonin, making the person calmer. Experts especially recommend that women consume during premenstrual syndrome.
– For inflammation of the eyes, it is boiled together with fennel seeds and applied to the eye with the help of a cotton pad and provides inflammation in a short time.
– Food waste that accumulates in the mouth causes bad breath, including salivary gland and stomach. To prevent this, hold the mouth of sadness as well. Throw away after softening. The solvents it contains are settled in saliva. Enzymes that accumulate saliva in the mouth are removed from the body through the stomach.
HOW TO MAKE A TEA OF URBANIC SEED?
Add a tablespoon of grape seeds to 2 cups of water and boil for 2 minutes. Let it steep for 7 minutes. After straining, consume. Be careful not to consume it for a long time and continuously.