What are the benefits of walnut? What is walnut soaked in water overnight?
Walnut is the food richest in omega-3 fatty acid after fish. However, experts recommend consuming raw especially in order to get all the …
Walnut is the food richest in omega-3 fatty acid after fish. However, experts recommend consuming raw especially in order to get all the vitamins in walnuts. There are some methods recommended by alternative medicine specialists about walnuts that benefit from brain health to digestion. One of them is to keep the walnuts in the water overnight. So what are the benefits of walnut? What is walnut soaked in water overnight?
Walnuts grow on trees and have a unique smell. In the deciduous spring during the winter, it produces a nutty food with a hard interior, except for the walnut tree, which grows again. Walnut production, which is based on ancient times, is used in alternative medicine. It meets 85 percent of the omega-3 fatty acid that the body needs. The walnut tree, which is a complete healing source from the tree to the branch, is used in furniture making thanks to its thick body. Since the leaves of the walnut tree, which are indispensable for wood furnishing thanks to its quality tree trunk, are effective in healing wounds, they were taken for wounded soldiers, especially during war. Today, it is used as a raw material in the paint industry as its leaves give good color. It is often grown in the Aegean, Southeastern Anatolia and Black Sea regions in our country. Walnuts are rich in folic acid, vitamin E, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc and omega-3 fatty acids. It has emerged as a result of researches that the memory-enhancing coconut is kept in water with its shells the night before, and when it is consumed regularly from the next day, it is good for many diseases from heart to eye diseases.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WALNUT?
– Walnut, rich in omega-3 fatty acids, provides one-to-one benefits for brain health. Thanks to the fatty acids, the information gathering part of the brain gets stronger and the concentration increases. Experts emphasize that in order to benefit from all the benefits of walnuts, it should be consumed on an empty stomach in the morning. Thus, walnuts provide more and faster absorption in nerve cells.
– Facilitates digestion thanks to high fiber. It controls stomach acid. It reduces the severity of reflux and ulcer diseases. It also regulates the intestinal flora, allowing the food to be digested. It resolves the problem of constipation.
– Omega-3 fatty acids also contain powerful antioxidants, making it effective in cleansing the body. Cells thus prevent cancer diseases by not regenerating and mutating.
– Fiber is not only beneficial to digestion but also a nutrient effective in weight loss as it gives a long-term feeling of satiety. But roasted walnuts increase the rate of fat in the body.
– Walnut containing melatonin is also good for sleep problems. By eating a handful of walnuts an hour before bedtime, insomnia is eliminated.
– Walnut, rich in vitamins, strengthens bones and teeth. In addition, it is very effective in skin and hair health. The walnut that strengthens the hair roots prevents shedding and fraying. It prevents acne and acne formation by renewing the skin dermis layer. It delays aging.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WALNUT WATER
– Lowers the risk of digestive problems caused by food waste. Thanks to the high fiber it contains, it is good for gas problems and bloating.
– It is beneficial for women who experience severe pain during their menstrual period to drink walnut juice every two days to make them comfortable during these periods.
– Walnut juice, which is also useful for not gaining excess weight during pregnancy, also increases the milk rate of women in motherhood thanks to the potassium it contains.
– Iron and protein substances strengthen brain functions and reduce the risk of getting Alzehimer. It also prevents other brain diseases.
– Walnut, which is good for the nervous system as well as the brain, repairs the deformed cells here and prevents psychological disorders such as stress and depression. Drinking a glass of walnut juice an hour before bedtime helps you have a more comfortable sleep.
– Prevents aging by repairing the dermis layer in the lower layer of the skin.
– Omega-3 fatty acid cleans the vessels, thereby reducing the chance of having a heart attack.