The yam vegetable, which looks like a sweet potato as an image, is abundant and consumed in the African continent. There are more than 100 varieties of energy-rich yam vegetables. So what are the benefits of yam vegetables? We searched for those who are curious about yam vegetables that prevent cancer by renewing cells when consumed regularly. In the details of the news, you can find everything about the patch that goes back to the years BC.
The yam vegetable, which is widely grown in Africa, Asia, Australia and America and has more than 100 varieties, is meaty with hard peels. Dark brown and light yam vegetables have a cultivation dating back to 8000 BC. Yam, the source of life for people in the region where it grows, can be stored for 6 months. This vegetable, which grows before the rainy seasons, can be consumed in a barbecue, grill, oven and boiled. Tuber form usually happens in white, purple, orange and pink colors. It is a strong source of vitamins and minerals, even if it is not very popular. It grows under the ground like potatoes. In researches, yam vegetables are very rich in dietary fiber and antioxidants. In this way, it has been determined that it prevents especially colon and intestinal cancers. Supporting the healthy development of bones, yam vegetable supports the absorption of iron, which the body needs, as it is a strong vitamin C.
100 GRAM NUTRITIONAL VALUE;
Calories / 140
Carbohydrate / 30 grams
Protein / 1 gram
Oil / 0 gram
Fiber / 3 grams
Vitamin C / DAILY 18%
Vitamin B5 / 9%
Manganese / 22%
Magnesium / 5%
Potassium / 19%
Thiamine / 10%
Copper / 21
Folate / 5%
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF YAM VEGETABLE? CANCER PREVENTS WHEN REGULARLY CONSUMPED. . .
– Dietary yam vegetable, rich in fiber, prevents adverse conditions that predispose to digestive diseases. Balances the intestinal flora. In addition, this fiber prevents colon cancer by ensuring that the cells do not deform.
– The body needs to provide iron absorption to increase blood cells. It needs vitamin C in it. Yam vegetable provides 50 percent vitamin C daily.
– Yam vegetable, which has a strong antioxidant effect, reduces inflammation by removing toxins from the body.
– Many organs lose their function due to unbalanced inflammation and acid in the body. This causes an increase in some risky diseases.
– Chronic inflammation is the level of bacteria in the body. This bacterial increase, which negatively affects immunity, causes diseases such as heart, diabetes and obesity. However, yam vegetables strengthen the immune system by removing these bacteria.