Sleep is indispensable for human health. Sleep, which includes the body’s resting process, also provides benefits. It increases concentration and reduces stress, so an average of 7-8 hours of sleep per day is required. So what are the health benefits of regular sleep? What should be done for a healthy sleep? For you, we have added everything you wonder about healthy sleep in the details of the news.
The way all living things in nature rest their bodies is called sleep. Sleep is a period of time that people need to perform their functions during the day. A person is not unconscious while sleeping. On the contrary, all functions of the brain and body are clear. However, the brain rests for a short time. The body is renewed during this time. When the brain does not rest sufficiently at this time, it causes health problems such as forgetfulness, irritability, lack of concentration and stress. Sleep has an important place in a person’s life. Sleep supports the brain to process the information and food it received the day before. Sleep naturally takes its place in a day. In some studies, people during sleep have looked at what is done with the EEG method. Experts who monitor the waves of the brain have tried to reveal what the person experiences during sleep. Sleep is necessary for the restructuring of psychology and strengthening of memory. In short, sleep has incredible benefits for human health.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF REGULAR SLEEP?
– Provides the renewal of the central system.
– It regulates digestion. It prevents weight gain and fat retention.
– It improves the quality of life. It removes problems that predispose to health problems such as fatigue and stress.
– Since it rests the brain, it increases the concentration rate.
– It strengthens bones and muscles.
– Regular sleep supports a healthy circulatory system in researches.
– The skin is renewed, making it brighter and more vibrant.
– According to the results of a research center in England; A regular sleep and getting up early prevents some cancer diseases. It has been observed that the risk of developing breast cancer is reduced, especially in women.
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE FOR A HEALTHY SLEEP?
– Before going to bed, consume beverages such as milk and fruit juice instead of drinks such as tea, coffee and coke.
– Before you go to sleep, get into habits such as a warm shower or reading a book.
– Do not talk about emotional matters in the evening. These issues affect you negatively. It reduces the brain’s sleep hormone.
– Sleep for half an hour between 12:00 and 13:00 during the day. However, do not sleep for more than half an hour. It can keep you sleepy tonight.
– Make sure that the bed temperature is cold. This can make you dive faster. Otherwise, a warm bed environment adversely affects your body temperature.
– It supports the pitch darkness of the room you sleep in for a more comfortable sleep.
– It is more beneficial that the alarm you set is one meter away from you, otherwise anticipation anxiety occurs in the body. So your body becomes obsessed with alarm sounding.
– Go to the place where you will sleep in bedtime. It would be more beneficial to have 23:00 hours. Because the body starts to renew the adrenal system at 23:00. With the system that starts to work, the body discharges toxic cells from the gallbladder to the urine and defecation path. However, when the body is awake at this hour, these poisons are likely to accumulate in the liver.
– Do not change your bedtime and waking time.
– You can make applications that will relax you. Like stretching and stretching …
– Maintain your weight.
– If you do not have a chronic disease, be careful not to consume medication. Try natural methods instead of medication.
– According to the researches, going to bed with socks completely interrupts their night sleep.
– An hour of walking or cycling after dinner makes you sleepy.