Shortness of breath, which is common today, negatively affects the quality of life of the person. At the same time, shortness of breath may be a precursor to some diseases. So what are the symptoms of shortness of breath? What is good for shortness of breath? We researched what you need to know about this common ailment. You can find everything about shortness of breath in the detail of the news.
Shortness of breath, which is called dyspnea in the scientific literature, develops due to many reasons such as upper respiratory tract, lung and heart diseases. Shortness of breath, which negatively affects the patient’s quality of life, also brings unpleasant health problems such as dry cough. In the research conducted by the World Health Organization, shortness of breath is usually caused by the lungs. Shortness of breath is the main symptom of lung-borne diseases such as COPD, asthma and pneumonia. Because the body does not breathe enough oxygen, the cells in the blood vessels and the nervous system are deformed. The body suffering from respiratory distress as a result of this deformation suffers from shortness of breath.
What Will You Study? →
THE MOST COMMON REASONS OF STRENGTH OF BREATH?
– Anemia due to iron deficiency,
– Obstruction of the vessels due to irregular and fatty diet and subsequent heart failure,
– Decrease or increase of hormones,
– Upper respiratory tract infection,
– Failure of the adrenal glands due to hormones,
– Conditions such as digestive disorders cause shortness of breath.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF STRENGTH OF BREATHING?
– Sudden changes in the body’s temperature and excessive sweating,
– Pain in muscles and bones due to lack of oxygen,
– Suddenly rising fire
– Body fatigue restriction in body movements,
– Chest pain, wheezing,
– Dizziness and pain,
– Sudden breathing when climbing stairs or talking,
– Situations such as the feeling of shortness of breath during meals are the harbingers of shortness of breath.
HOW SHOULD YOU BEHAVIOR A PREGNANT WHO HAS STRICTLY?
Even if they do not have any chronic problems, pregnant women often have shortness of breath close to birth. In order to prevent this, it is beneficial for the expectant mothers to control both their breathing and sitting patterns during pregnancy. Especially when sitting, they should put a support on their back. It is beneficial for them to reduce their fast eating, walking and moving habits.
HOW IS THE TREATMENT OF STRETCH OF BREATHING?
Chronic shortness of breath should take additional help, as the person can no longer get out of this on his own while breathing. First of all, a few tests are made to the patient who applied to the chest diseases specialist. Oxygen delivery is the most preferred treatment method for shortness of breath, which has many types of treatment depending on the cause. The home solution for shortness of breath seen in most people is Dr. Feridun Kunak shared it with his audience in his program.
Here is a cure recipe that is good for shortness of breath with parsley, water, cherry stalk and corn stigmas.