The knees that carry the entire load of the body take damage due to some effects and diseases. We searched for those who are curious about these pains that increase with difficulty in moving. Knee pain caused by calcification, fluid loss and serious health problems as a result of improper movement reduces the patient’s quality of life. So what causes knee pain? What are the symptoms? What are the diseases that cause knee pain? The answers to all the questions are in the details of the news. . .
One of the main causes of knee pain is that the bone on the knee cap is damaged by environmental factors. Knee pain usually occurs in older ages. However, it is also a common disease in people with bone disease and athletes. The knees after the ankles that control the body’s weight are damaged in an incorrect position or during an impact. When this damage occurs on the kneecap, its healthy use decreases. Knee pain, which is more common in women than in men, can even cause loss of limbs. The most common condition that causes knee pain is calcification. Calcium that ends in the knee cap and its surroundings leads to bone loss or decreased fluid in the bone. This disease, which is generally seen at an older age, prevents the patient from moving more comfortably. To prevent this, experts recommend various surgical surgeries. If the patient experiencing knee calcification, which is one of the orthopedic problems, is at an advanced age, this situation may result in worse. Because the bones become impossible to renew themselves after a while. Different surgical operations are performed for damage to the cartilage area. Orthopedic and Traumatology Specialist OP. DR. Mahmut Kalendar emphasized that conditions that cause knee pain can be eliminated with two different types of operation:
HOW TO MAKE PAINLESS KNEE PROSTHESIS SURGERY?
HOW SHOULD THE STUDY SURGERY BE PERFORMED?
Knee cartilage disorder affects a person’s gait. It may have consequences that may cause back pain in the future. This condition, which prepares the ground for knee calcification, occurs at the age of 45-50. In this case, Kalendar recommends string load surgery instead of prosthesis. He explained that he suggested the prosthesis when hope was completely cut off from the bones:
WHAT DOES THE KNEE PAIN?
– Inflammation accumulated between the joints as a result of the increase of the body’s toxin ratio
– Menus rupture frequently encountered in athletes
– Damage to the bone on the knee cap
– Decreased vitamin ratio in nerves or veins passing through knees
– Suddenly starting irregular sports after sedentary life
– Body weight hitting the knees as a result of damage to the ankles
– Conditions such as knee bones getting infected cause knee pain.
WRONG KNOWLEDGES ABOUT KNEE PAIN
– The most well-known falsehood among people is that each knee pain is caused by the same reason. However, specialists emphasize that not every knee pain occurs for the same reasons.
– Disruption of the meniscus ligament is a situation that occurs not only in athletes but also in women who have entered menopause.
– Not every pain medication removes knee pain. For knee pain, a specialist must be seen.
– High-heeled shoes do not relieve knee pain, and vice versa, causing the knee caps to get stuck backwards.
– Movement, massage and applying cream do not provide a definitive solution to knee pain, it is necessary to consult a specialist.
NATURAL TREATMENT METHODS THAT GOOD TO KNEE PAIN
It is useful to see a specialist without waiting for the intensity of knee pain to increase. An MRI is taken to understand the cause of pain in the knee, controlled by the orthopedist. Subsequently, a specialist applies a method of medication and physical therapy. Some medical experts suggest a few naturally prepared cures.
DR. FUR FROM FERIDUN KUNAK TO THE Knee Pain
Mix half a cup of cologne with a tablespoon of petroleum jelly. Then add 3 camphors and a tablespoon of ozone oil. Mix well and leave this mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour. Apply the mixture to the place where it is heavy, put a slightly heated towel on it and wait for an hour.
Put 6 cabbage leaves in a saucepan. Pour water into the cabbage until it passes. While boiling, add 2 laurels, 3 dried cloves, a spoon of black pepper, a teaspoon of horse chestnut. After boiling thoroughly, remove the heat from the stove. Then wrap the cabbage in a warm state, stretch the cabbage and wait for an hour.