The nerve compression usually experienced in the arms restricts movements and affects daily life negatively. So what is nerve compression? What are the symptoms of nerve compression and natural treatment methods? We have investigated the unknown about nerve compression for you. You can find everything about nerve compression in the details of our news.
The disease that occurs as a result of damage to the muscles, bones and tentons and causes serious health problems when not treated on time is called nerve compression. It restricts body movements and causes severe pain. The nervous system that spreads throughout our body carries the body’s functions to the brain or is responsible for carrying the brain’s duties to the body. In this way, the body and the brain work in a coordinated manner. These tasks include emotions, perceptions, and movements. With a complete processing of these, the body solves daily activities smoothly. However, when this message disappears as a result of any deformation, serious disruptions occur. Almost every person has experienced this ailment in a certain period of their life. This is because these nerve signals are extremely sensitive.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF NERVE JAM?
– Accidental impact,
– As a result of sudden movements or disorders in sitting, moving and lying positions,
– It can occur with the disease like hernia,
– During rheumatism causing overweight or severe joint pain,
– Damage to the spinal cord,
– Increased mental illness,
– Some people experience nerve compression due to genetic predisposition.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF NERVE JAM?
– Since it can be experienced in any part of the body, experiencing numbness and loss of sensation in the area where it is,
– In addition, the spread of heavy and burning in that area,
– Lack of movement due to muscle weakness,
– Softening of the skin and bone in the area where the jam died,
– Body temperature rising and falling rapidly,
– Quickly affected by air exchange,
– Rapid fatigue and severe pain all over the body when climbing stairs or heavy loads are among the symptoms of nerve compression.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF NERVE COMPRESSION?
A specialist should be consulted immediately after the symptoms. Generally, medication and orthopedic support are provided in the treatment of this disease. In this disease, which is very unlikely to be operated, sedative drugs are given.
Physical therapy is the most ideal method in this disease. This method is usually given to older people. In addition, you can reduce the pain and severity with applications such as correct posture, plenty of rest, hot towel or hot water application and massage.
NATURAL TREATMENT OF NERVE COMPRESSION
PROF. DR. SARAÇOĞLU
– 15 dried cherry stalks
– A handful of stinging nettle
– 1/5 glass of drinking water
Throw the dried cherry stalks into the boiling water. Boil on low heat for 5 minutes. Then add the nettle and boil it for another 3 minutes. Drink it as a glass an hour after meals. Apply this cycle for a month. In this way, you will see that the rate of young cells will increase as you remove all the deformed viruses and bacteria in your body.