Causes of kidney pain during pregnancy differs and is a common condition. Kidney pain during pregnancy is a common condition, but if it is caused by infection, the probability of miscarriage and miscarriage is very high. Kidneys are one of the most important organs responsible for maintaining the balance of the body. It is vital for filtering blood and removing toxins from the body.
What Causes Kidney Pain During Pregnancy?
Will kidney pain in pregnancy harm the baby?
The answer to the question varies according to the causes that cause kidney pain. The factors that cause kidney pain during pregnancy can be listed as follows;
- Urinary tract infection: One of the main reasons underlying kidney pain is urinary tract infection. It is common in the 6th to 24th week of pregnancy. Antibiotic therapy should be used for the treatment of urinary tract infection during pregnancy.
- Kidney infection: Urinary tract infection causes kidney infection when untreated. Kidney infection right kidney pain during pregnancy can cause severe.
- Kidney stone: When kidney stones get stuck in the urinary tract, they can cause severe kidney pain.
- Kidney cancer: This cancer causes uncontrolled growth of cells in the kidney. One of the causes of kidney pain during pregnancy can be kidney cancer.
Ways to Get Kidney Pain During Pregnancy
The causes of kidney pain felt during pregnancy may differ. When it is felt, it is absolutely necessary to consult a doctor. With some simple methods to be applied, it will be possible to relieve or relieve kidney pain during pregnancy. These methods can be listed as follows;
- Abundant fluid should be consumed. It is one of the most effective methods to relieve kidney pain.
- It is effective in reducing pain when using hot water bags.
- Consuming yogurt is especially beneficial for kidney infections.
- Regular consumption of drugs recommended by the doctor will be useful.
- It will be useful to consume garlic, apple, cranberry juice.