What Does Pumpkin Loofah Use For With Bay Soap
After the pumpkin fruits are dried, their peel is peeled and removed. The product produced by this method is called pumpkin fiber. Pumpkin fiber, which is a legume family, stands out with its growing in a very short time. Pumpkin fiber is used as a bath pouch. Pumpkin fiber purifies the body from dead skin and reduces cellulite.
What is Pumpkin Fiber How to Use Pumpkin Fiber Pouch What are
After the pumpkin fruits are dried, their peel is peeled and removed. The product produced by this method is called pumpkin fiber. Pumpkin fiber, which is a legume family, stands out with its growing in a very short time. Pumpkin fiber is used as a bath pouch. Pumpkin fiber purifies the body from dead skin and reduces cellulite. It supports the restructuring of the body. Refreshes the skin, combats signs of old age. If you massage your legs with pumpkin fiber, the fibers on it relax the vessels, help speed up the blood circulation and relieve varicose veins.
Loofah, which has large yellow flowers, is rich in fiber, as evident from its name. When the pumpkins are dried, these fibers obtained by peeling them are very beneficial for health. Pumpkin fiber is also used in dish sponges. On the other hand, peels containing pumpkin fiber cleans the body from dead tissues. The structure of the pumpkin fiber is very hard. It is recommended to use the softest one to prevent irritation on your skin. However, the pumpkin fiber will soften when it sees water.
How to Use Pumpkin Fiber?
Pumpkin fiber, which is dry, has an extremely hard structure. It should be softened by putting it in hot water before use. According to the desire, laurel should be foamed with soap. The softened pumpkin fiber can be used to make a pouch to the body. But be careful not to do the cutting process too long and hard. Otherwise, your skin may be irritated. When you are done with pumpkin fiber, rinse it well and let it dry in a dry air environment. Make sure to moisturize your skin after making the pouch.
You can also use pumpkin fiber to rub your facial area. It will be good for you to make natural peeling on your skin with pumpkin fiber by paying attention to the above.
How Long To Use Pumpkin Fiber?
Can be used safely for 4 months. However, after 4 months, it should not be used any more and should be changed. Doing so against bacteria and microbes is more hygienic.
The Benefits of Pumpkin Fiber to the Skin
- Pumpkin fiber has a natural peeling effect . It cleans dead cells on the skin and helps the formation of new cells.
- Minimizes cellulites.
- Fixes acne and similar skin problems.
- Among the benefits of making a pouch with pumpkin fiber; We can also count his activation of blood flow.
- Pumpkin fiber also plays a role in passing acne scars.
- Controls excessive fat in the buttocks, belly, waist, neck and legs.
- Rescues hair from wrecks.
- It is effective in problems such as acne, ingrown and cellulite in the legs. It removes flaky dead cells and opens clogged pores. So he knows how to overcome skin imperfections.
- Chemicals and nylon are used in the pumpkin pouch. However, oil is used in their production. Pumpkin fiber, consisting of soil, is a completely natural and pure product. There is no harm in its use.