3 age syndrome is the situation when children start to feel like free individuals and this feeling is reflected in their behavior. Although it is not known as much as 2 age syndrome, 3 age syndrome has more challenging moments for families than 2 age syndrome. Coping with 3 age syndrome
Working families use various methods to get information by experts. The first thing to know, however, is that the age 3 syndrome is not permanent and will pass in a short time.
Symptoms of 3 Age Syndrome
3 years syndrome symptoms in children is generally considered the same for every child. Causes different characteristic features in children 3 age syndrome symptoms can be listed as follows:
- There is no time obsession for children entering the 3-year syndrome. But they focus only on what they want to do. Nothing can be done by force on these children.
- There is a big change in their speech. Saki learned many words overnight. They start building sentences of 5-6 words.
- There are great and strong emotions in them. They try to express their feelings.
- In addition to wanting to trust the people they know, their sense of independence overwhelms them.
- They constantly ask the question, “Why?” This is because they want to learn everything around them.
How to Overcome the 3 Age Syndrome?
3 years syndrome passed should try to understand the reasons why children pull or overwhelm their mother for what. 3 age syndrome hitting and crying crises bring along problems. What a family who has entered the 3-year syndrome should do is as follows:
- Family members should remain very calm against children who throw themselves down and go through crying crises.
- These children use various ways to gain their independence. In order to avoid any setbacks, family members must allow children to do things.
- For children who are stubborn about dressing, family members should be patient and allow them to dress as they please.
- Children who enter the 3-year syndrome should get their sleep well and their tummy should be full.
- Shouting or hitting against the impulsive actions of children will cause a lot of harm to the child.
Children with 2 years syndrome and mothers who go crazy