What is a cleaning disease? What are the symptoms of cleaning disease?
Although it sounds strange, cleaning is a disease. At the same time, this disease occurs in one out of every four women. This situation brings …
Although it sounds strange, cleaning is a disease. At the same time, this disease occurs in one out of every four women. This situation brings along some health problems that increase their severity as they progress. Excessive cleansing and diligence indicate mental disorders. So what is cleaning disease? What are the symptoms of cleaning disease? We have investigated the answers to these questions for you.
Cleaning disease seen in women compared to men is caused by obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. Cleaning disease, a variant of obsessive disorder, is obsessively thinking that everything is dirty. Another mental state that triggers this is anxiety disorder, namely skepticism and obsessive thinking disorder. These patients act involuntarily. He repeats this action because he is not sure about his cleanness even though he washes his hand. The disease can be cured. However, the patient should be open to this treatment method. Some traumatic conditions underlying the brain can prepare the ground for the emergence of this disease. These patients are generally taken into consideration in their childhood. Because, when not treated early, this disease causes the patient to experience more serious problems and ailments both physically and mentally.
THESE PATIENTS CAN’T LIVE WITH OTHERS!
It negatively affects family, social and business life. These people, who do not want anyone around, generally prefer an asocial life. He spends most of his time cleaning and cleaning. While cleaning, he does not feel his physical health problems. These patients also experience communication problems.
DISEASES IN CLEANING PATIENTS
– Since they are threaded with continuous detergents, they often experience skin problems such as itching and rash as well as eye problems.
– It can physically take serious damage to your joints and bones.
– Depression, stress, and nervousness in the brain may even experience conditions such as nosebleeds and dizziness.
– The most dangerous situation triggered by the disease is that the person hates himself over time. There are even rare cases of suicide.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CLEANING DISEASE?
– Doesn’t want to touch even the closest
– Washes hands and face constantly
– Continuous cleaning
– He does not meet anyone so that no guests can come home
– Dirty wants to wash everything he sees
– There is a dependency on certain cleaning materials.
IS THERE A TREATMENT OF CLEANING DISEASE?
The patient must first acknowledge that he must have had a disease and treatment. After the specialist persuades the patient in this regard, he starts to apply treatment according to the extent of the disease. There are three types of treatment. One is to regulate hormones so that the person is happy. The other one is antidepressant drug treatment method. Finally, the nerves of the brain are regulated with magnetic waves and applied treatment is provided. The patient is kept under constant surveillance and treatment since it is a disease with a high probability of relapse.