What is a moisturizer? 5 best intensive moisturizer tips
We researched the 12 most intense and best moisturizers for you to eliminate skin problems that dry up and get dull in the winter and make you …
We researched the 12 most intense and best moisturizers for you to eliminate skin problems that dry up and get dull in the winter and make you look older than you are. Here are the most intense moisturizer recommendations. . .
It’s time to change the care products according to changing weather conditions for the perfect appearance of your skin! You can make your care routine suitable for the season by protecting your skin with intense moisturizers from the effects of cold weather and wind in winter. Moisturizer are cosmetic preparations used to protect, moisturize and lubricate the skin. Regardless of your skin type, you should use a moisturizer in daily skin care, according to experts’ comments. There are plenty of moisturizers to be used by those who want to have a healthy appearance for our skin at any age and always. The most preferred of these products, which are divided into two as a water-based or oil-based moisturizer, are the dense ones. Firms producing skin care agents state that moisturizers should be used separately for each skin type. In today’s article, we have discussed the most intense moisturizers in the cosmetic world.
– Kiehl’s – Ultra Facial Deep Moisture Balm / 162 TL
– Charlotte Tilbury – Charlotte’s Magic Night Cream / 618 TL
– Estée Lauder – Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Crème / 285 TL
– Clinique – Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator / 103 TL
– Dr. Jart + – Ceramidin ™ Cream / 260 TL
– L’Occitane – Aqua Réotier Ultra Thirst-Quenching Gel / 209 TL
– Murad – Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture / 467 TL
– The Body Shop – Oils of Life Revitalizing Sleeping Cream / 152 TL
– Belif – The True Cream Aqua Bomb / 206 TL
– La Mer – Crème de La Mer / 890 TL
– Origins – Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief / 184 TL
– Bobbi Brown – Extra Soothing Balm / 350 TL