What is a Mumio stone? What are the benefits of the mummy? How is Mumio used?
Mumiyo, which solidifies as you see cold but is normally sticky and liquid like tar, is found in the Himalaya mountains. According to some …
Mumiyo, which solidifies as you see cold but is normally sticky and liquid like tar, is found in the Himalaya mountains. According to some researchers, mumio, which is said to be of plant origin, has been used in alternative medicine in Far Eastern countries for centuries. So what is Mumio stone? What are the benefits of the mummy? How is Mumio used? You can find the curiosity about mumio that is good for digestion in the details of the news.
Mumio substance, which has a history of 3 thousand years, has been used in herbal medicine in many countries from the Far East to the Middle East. This substance, found in the high parts of the mountains and inside the caves, is dark brown and black sediment. It occurs when the plants in the mountain harden by natural formations over time. This substance, which contains vitamins and minerals in soil, stones and rain, is good for many diseases. It was widely used in the old ages in the treatment of bone, joint, rheumatism and dental diseases. Today, toothpaste and cream are made from this substance. It contains more than 85 minerals, amino acids, vitamins A, B, C and P. It also contains elements such as cobalt, copper, nickel, iron, zinc, manganese, chromium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, cadmium, bismuth, molybdenum.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MUMION?
– Because it contains calcium, it regenerates the tissues of the damaged bone. It helps burn broken bones more quickly. It eliminates discomforts such as osteoporosis.
– Having a powerful effect that renews immunity, this substance also protects the health of brain functions, and is good for mental illnesses such as stress, forgetfulness, depression, as well as disorders such as attention deficit. Since it contains silver, it shows antimicrobial effect.
– It activates the damaged cells of metabolism, allowing the lesions formed in the body to recover faster.
– It supports the skin health especially by preventing the toxin of the liver. Rich in nicot, mumio helps the metabolism of fat work quickly while balancing hormones. It supports cells that need to be synthesized.
– It helps to heal burns, irritations and scars quickly. Miracle stone containing glutamic acid increases the rate of renewal of cells. Increases DNA synthesis of deformed regions. It also increases the protein of the tissue, helping it grow healthier.
– It protects oral health by eliminating diseases such as dental yellowing and dental infections. In addition to being thrown into warm water and used as mouthwash, it also whitens the tooth surface without scratching with the help of a toothbrush. It removes bad breath.
– Research has revealed that it also prevents the formation of cancerous cells because it strengthens immunity. Rich in iron, which is beneficial in increasing blood cells, mumio increases low blood levels. It also allows the iron to be added to the blood without accelerating its absorption in the body.
– The mask obtained from this substance in recent years prevents the aging by renewing the skin. It increases the functions of skin cells and prevents the occurrence of wrinkles and acne.