What is Aleo Vera? How is skin care done with Aleo Vera?
The benefits of Aloe Vera for our health are not counted. It is very easy to raise this rich plant at home… So what is this aloe vera? What are the benefits of aloe vera to our health? How is skin care done with aloe vera?
What is Aloe vera?
Aloe Vera is a plant that has a similar appearance to a cactus which is a family of lilyaceae of African origin. A lot of research has been done about aloe vera and most of these researches have revealed dozens of benefits of Aloe Vera in terms of health. The popularity of the Aloe Vera plant is still very old. It is a plant that the medical world has used for many medications, including cosmetic products, which he defined as healing a long time ago.
Aloe Vera, the native land of Africa, has been used as an ornamental plant in almost every household. However, the benefits of this unique plant are valued as they emerge. In our country, it grows more in hot areas. It has a period of up to 30 cm in length. Small spiny, fleshy leaves that resemble a saw blade with edges tapering towards the tip in the form of a sword rise on the soil. The flowering season is in summer. Stems erect and clusters yellow, sometimes red. There is a transparent jelly-like sap in the leaves.
How is Aloe Vera grown?
Aloe Vera is a plant that can be grown easily in the flowerpot at home as it is grown in the garden. Potted gives new shoots from the bottom constantly. You can cut these sprouts into another pot. This will lead to proliferation.
The Aloe Vera plant loves plenty of sunshine and light breeze areas. Especially the spring season is the favorite season of this plant which loves the evening wind. When the air temperature falls below 10 ° C, it should not be taken out. It is a plant that is very easily affected by cold weather. Sudden freezing of the leaves and stem and as a result rotting can occur.
The change of soil of Aloe Vera flower should be done once a year in April, which is the beginning of the hot months. Humusous and mineral-rich soil loving aloe vera plant, definitely must be added to fertilizer and peat. The rich and nutritious soil will allow the plant to recover easily. The pot of the plant must have a maximum of one number.
Tips to be considered when growing Aloe Vera Ver
- In winter, once a day for 10 times a week 1-2 times depending on the ambient temperature is watered. When watering is done, be sure to give water in the same proportion to the soil in the pot. The soil of the Aloe Vera flower should not be muddy.
- Never use tap water in your plant. Excessive chlorine closes the root pores of the plant, making the leaves appear unhealthy.
- The plant should not be left under direct sunshine during the summer months. It causes distortion of direct sunlight.
- High quality plant soil should be used for healthy development of aloe vera flower. The lack of vitamins and poor quality of the soil may prevent the development of aloe vera flowers.
- It is appropriate to change the flower pot of aloe vera flower once a year in April.
- Should not be seen in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the leaves of the aloe vera flower can wrap and yield may be difficult.
How to use Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera plant is used in two ways. One of them is oral and the other is applied to the skin. Oral consumption is beneficial for the digestive, excretory and nervous system of the body and is applied to the skin and it is healing for the skin.
Take a leaf from the bottom of the Aloe Vera plant and separate the plant with small small fractures from the root to the tip. The gel contained can be consumed by oral or skin contact.
What are the benefits of Aloe Vera?
- Aloe Vera strengthens the digestive system.
- Minimizes stomach discomfort.
- This plant, which has become a compress based treatment element on the skin, can also be used for repairing and dampening worn cells.
- When applied to the skin, aloe vera oil or aloe vera soap can improve the problems of shedding and redness especially in dry skin.
- Burns, skin inflammations, and burns caused by the harmful effects of sun rays are treated by the components of the aloe vera.
- Reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- It is used to treat bowel diseases.
- It removes intestinal fungi.
- It is known that aloe vera, which has the effect of protecting the kidneys from diseases, has the ability to store enzymes in the body.
- It prevents the formation of infection.
- Accelerates metabolism.
- It has been observed that aloe vera plant which infuses oxygen into the blood has a therapeutic structure in inflammation problems.
- Aloe vera is used to treat acne.
- It is useful for sunburn. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it treats skin burns quickly.
- Prevents skin aging.
- Aloe vera plant can prevent the occurrence of cancer tumors in the initial stage.
- Keeps your cholesterol level in balance.
- It is beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- Prevents vascular occlusion by accelerating blood flow.
- Aloe vera gel and soap treats small skin allergies.
- Aloe vera can eliminate the problems that cause depression and mental disorders.
- Aloe vera plant can reduce the effects of radiation.
- Aloe vera has germicidal properties.
- The body stores minerals and vitamins.
- Diabetic was observed to be good.
- Aloe vera gel is useful against insect stings.
- Aloe vera cream helps eliminate acne.
- It is good for eczema and psoriasis.
- Aloe vera plant reduces the effect of asthma disease when boiled.
- Relieves eye inflammation with aloe vera juice.
- Aloe vera gel or aloe vera cream is useful for tissue damage caused by freezing.
- When taken with apples, aloe vera juice acts as a laxative.
What are the damages of Aloe Vera?
- Long-term use and excessive consumption of blood pressure, bloody urine, muscle weakness, weight loss, diarrhea, kidney problems are endured.
- Some brandy aloe vera leaves and aloe vera extract have been reported to cause liver problems in the intake.
- Oral intake of aloe vera during pregnancy seems unsafe.
- The oral intake of children seems unsafe. Children under 12 years of age have been reported to cause diarrhea and abdominal pain if taken orally.
- Some studies have shown that lowering blood sugar levels when taken orally.
- High doses of aloe vera intake can cause kidney problems.
- People with a hemorrhoid problem should avoid the consumption of aloe vera leaves.
- The consumption of aloe vera should be stopped 2 weeks before a planned operation.
How is skin care done with Aloe Vera?
Aloe vera is a preferred medicinal plant, especially for skin or hair care. Contains a large number of vitamins and minerals to feed your skin. After removing the gel from the aloe vera plant, you can apply it directly to your skin after waiting for an hour. You can enrich the content by adding products suitable for your skin type in the gel.
Aloe vera, honey, rose and almond oil mask
- Take a leaf of the aloe vera and pour the gel into a light deep dish.
- Pour the almond oil one or two tablespoons of the same amount of honey and honey according to the size of the leaf.
- Add the rose oil until a teaspoon.
Crush the gel of the aloe vera thoroughly with a spoon. Then add one or two tablespoons of honey, almond and rose oil according to the size of the gel.
Apply this mixture to your skin. You can rinse with this water after 15 or 20 minutes in your skin. If you have almond or rose oil on your skin, you can clean your skin with a napkin. Aloe vera plant and oils contained in the mixture will make your skin perfect for long lasting moisture. If your skin type is not dry, you should not apply this mask. Because this mask has intense moisturizing properties. You can apply this mask whenever you want or when your skin is very dry.
Aloe vera cucumber mask
- Aloe vera gel
- Rose Cream
First, cut and wash the leaves of Aloe vera. Cut the gel inside with a knife and add to a bowl. Add a quarter of the cucumber’s shells. Add a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of natural rose cream. Mix well until the gel portion of Aloe vera is crushed. After this shower, do not put into the custody, on your cheeks, nose and around your forehead, wait until it dries well. After the mask is dry, you can clean your skin by rinsing with water.
Continue to apply this mask once or twice a week for approximately two months. The aloe vera cucumber mask will help to reduce both black spots and wrinkles.
Aloe vera and lemon juice mask
- 2 pieces Aloe vera leaf gel
- Half a lemon
- 3 bowls
- Juice Extractor
First, wash the leaves of Aloe vera, then cut the leaf with a knife, remove the gel from the leaves and add to a bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice in another bowl. Put the Aloe vera gel in the blender and then add the lemon juice. Mix the ingredients in the blender thoroughly for one minute. After mixing, transfer the mask to a bowl. Leave this mixture on each skin for approximately 10 or 15 minutes on the skin surface. Rinse thoroughly with water after this time. You can often wear this mask to maintain your skin’s care, beauty and skin tone.