Hemoglobin decreases as a result of decreased iron content in the blood. Decreased hemoglobin rate causes anemia disease, which is called anemia among the people. As this disease progresses, it prepares the ground for serious health problems. Anemia is also referred to as iron deficiency, so the body must receive certain nutrients regularly. So what is anemia (anemia)? What are the symptoms of anemia (anemia)? Here are the foods that are good for anemia. . .
Anemia, which is referred to as anemia in the scientific literature, is experienced by the fall of hemoglobin that carries oxygen to the red blood cells. This condition, which occurs in different age groups, occurs in blood tests. This situation, which is caused by the body not producing enough red blood cells, is also seen by the body spontaneously destroying blood cells. It is also caused by a decrease in vitamin B-12 and the inability of the body to produce this vitamin. It is manifested by symptoms such as weakness, shortness of breath, chest pain, heart palpitations, dizziness and frequent illness. Treatment methods determined by experts should be applied in advanced anemia. However, some experts emphasize that some foods eliminate low-level progressive anemia.
WHY DOES UNLEALTH?
– The main reason for the discomfort is that the iron material does not provide enough absorption into the blood.
– Consumption of excess water or liquid blood during the day causes dilution. For the iron substance, the blood needs to clot to a certain extent. Fluid intake prevents this situation. Therefore, experts emphasize that the amount of fluid taken should be paid attention.
– Kidneys secrete erythropoietin to increase the number of red cells in the blood. However, since the kidneys do not perform this function as functionally low, the number of cells in the blood decreases.
– Nicotine loaded substances such as alkaline and cigarette cause anemia.
– Iron and red blood cells decrease in people who consume meat regularly. The reason for this is that the body cannot get enough protein. Protein helps the blood to increase the amount of red blood cells by enzymes.
– Menstrual cycle that women experience every month also causes temporary anemia.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ANEMIA (IMMUNITY)?
– Ear humming
– Lips cracking in summer and winter and increased sores on the rim
– Quick break of nails, white spots on the tips
– Hair loss by fraying or breaking
– The feet and hands are cold as well as their constant shaking
– Covering the skin surface with yellow or pale colors
– Conditions such as increased brain diseases, severe headache and constant fatigue are symptoms of iron or anemia.
WHAT ARE THE BLOOD MAKER FOOD?
The carob, which is rich in iron, is the most effective among the foods that make blood. Experts recommend that this food should be consumed during pregnancy, menstruation and adolescence. By consuming a bowl of carob molasses every day, it prevents both anemia and many serious ailments.
It increases the red blood cells in the blood thanks to the copper and B complex vitamins contained in the raisins with stones. Since it contains high levels of polyphenolic antioxidants, it reduces toxin in the blood and prevents damage to the cells. Experts state that consuming a handful per day will contribute to health.
Almond rich in vitamin E positively affects blood levels by increasing iron absorption. In addition to increasing the number of blood cells by consuming 6 a day, it also helps you to lose weight by facilitating digestion. It also supports skin health.
Green lentils, rich in substances that support the formation of blood cells such as magnesium, zinc and iron, should consume at least two plates a week. Green lentils, which eliminate chronic fatigue as well as anemia, are consumed both as salads and meals.
Spinach, which is the subject of even cartoons, is among the foods that make the most blood because it is an iron depot. It also protects cardiovascular health by balancing the blood level. It is recommended to consume once a week.
Since it is rich in vitamin C, it increases the absorption of iron. In this way, it reduces the risk of stroke and stroke by lowering high blood pressure. Experts underline that both he and his water should be consumed at least once a week.
Vitamin B12 is very important for increasing hemoglobin cells in the body. However, the body does not produce this vitamin on its own. Both B12 and Vitamin A are found in high levels in the livers of animals such as cows, lambs and chickens. Experts say that this food, which is important for health, should be consumed even if it does not sound good.
Kiwi, which has both sour and sweet taste, is rich in potassium and iron. In this way, it increases blood cells and balances blood pressure. It is useful to make it a habit to consume daily.