Bipolar, which means two poles as a word, we searched for those who are curious about you. People with bipolar disorder experience emotional changes suddenly. The patient, who has brief attacks, breaks away from the facts after a while. Famous names such as Kurt Cobain or Kanye West from world stars were caught in bipo, which is a psychological disorder. So what is bipolar disorder? What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?
Bipolar disorder known as manic-depressive in scientific literature is a psychological disorder. Bipolar disorder with bipolar change develops after health issues , such as depression and stress. In everyday life, the patient suddenly experiences two different emotional states in the face of events. People with this ailment who have sharp exits and entrances want to stay away from social activities. In recent years, this manic disease occurs in almost 60 percent of the society. Especially, adolescents are likely to be seen as a result of their development. The sudden change in substances in the brain disrupts the command signals. The person cannot predict their feelings because they cannot think clearly. In addition, people with bipolar disorder may also experience illness in their family history. It may also face this health problem when trying to suppress emotional traumas and depressing rotations that are extremely heavy.
WHAT IS MANIc?
The manic man is abnormally happy. Makes laughs and jokes. However, the patient may also experience nervous breakdowns suddenly. At this point, bipolar is experienced. Conflicts occur in the social environment of the patient who experiences conflict while trying to control their emotions. As this progresses, the patient becomes depressed. The patient who responds suddenly goes away, instead of someone who looks tired.
WHAT ARE THE MANY PERIOD SYMPTOMS IN BIPOLAR DISORDERS?
– Sleep does not want to sleep
– Having difficulty focusing and concentrating
– He spends more than necessary
– He thinks he has superior powers
– Moving without stopping
– Desire to constantly speak and think
– Tending to bad habits
– Symptoms such as decreased ability to judge appear in the mania period.
These symptoms should occur no more than a month. After this process, the person should definitely consult a specialist. Also, during this period, the person sometimes lives in hypomania. In this process, which is seen at other stages independent of the beginning, the hidden abilities of the patient are revealed. At this time, it is not clear that the person is sick.
WHAT ARE THE DEPRESSIVE PERIOD SYMPTOMS IN BIPOLAR DISORDERS?
– Patient feeling pessimistic
– Tired exhausted and reduced energy during the day
– Dementia or forgetfulness as it cannot control signals in brain waves
– Wanting to sleep during the day while waking up frequently at night
– Feels worthless in society
– Nothing is in his life and he is desperate
– Symptoms such as difficulty in eating appear in this period.
OTHER DISEASES COMING WITH BIPOLES
– The digestive system is negatively affected because the patient alternates between two emotions. Therefore, eating disorders may occur.
– The opposite may happen, but excess weight gain or obesity may also occur.
– It brings with it anxiety disorder as a result of thinking that he is talking about himself and his helplessness
– Rapid change in brain waves can trigger migraine.
– Hormone disorder due to emotional change prepares the ground for experiencing trioid diseases.
– Panic attacks can develop subsequently in broken heart syndrome or burnout syndromes.
HOW TO PREVENT BIPOLAR DISORDER?
– He should try to regulate sleep, even if it is difficult. For this, he can consume regular fennel tea or banana in the evening.
– Stress must immediately leave where he lives and turn towards whatever he is happy with.
– He should stay away from bad substances and habits at the same time.
– He should walk regularly.
– He should have blood flow and heart rate checked by doing breathing exercises.
THERE IS TREATMENT OF BIPOLES?
Since there is a very intense psychological problem, the patient must be seen by a specialist. Psychotherapy is applied to the patient by performing some tests. In the therapies aimed at reducing the attacks, the patient is usually brought into the society and everything is tried to be accepted as normal.