Do you know what is the cerebellum degeneration that finishes spinal cord activities? So what are the symptoms of cerebellum degeneration? We have investigated what you should know about this disease. Here’s what to know about cerebellum degeneration. . .
The spinal onion, to which all the basic functions of the body is connected, is located in the last part of the brain. This area between the spinal cord and the brain results in death when it is damaged. Any disease that occurs in this important region, which signals all nervous functions in the nervous system to the body, is called cerebellum degeneration. There is still no cure for this disease.
HOW DOES BEYINCIK (SPINITY) DEGENERATION OCCUR?
– Brain trauma
– The neck has received a severe blow
– Shift of the spinal cord towards the brain
– Excessive bleeding in the brain flows into this shadow
– The sudden movement of the neck area and the injuries of the veins here increase the risk of this disease.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF BEYINCIK (SPORTS) DEGENERATION?
– Inflammation of the liver without injury and treatment,
– Due to the imbalance of the body; fainting and severe headaches,
– Slowdown is encountered in all functional factors such as; decreased functions such as speaking, gestures, seeing and hearing,
– Frequent heart conditions,
– Tremors that occur in the body are manifested by symptoms such as lack of hand and foot control.