We have investigated for you those who are curious about constipation experienced with the slowing of the intestines for various reasons. Constipation, one of the most common digestive diseases, increases with the slowdown of metabolism, especially in winter. It also causes weight gain and different diseases. So what is constipation and what causes it? What are the natural cure recommendations to eliminate constipation?
Constipation, which is referred to as constipation in science, is experienced with the slowing of intestinal functions for some reasons. It manifests itself with difficulties and pain during passing out of the stool. Eating disorder or some eating habits trigger constipation, which is the most common of the bowel disorder diseases. Prolonged or frequent constipation brings serious health problems. Especially during constipation, blood supply, abdominal pain and weight loss are the harbingers of these problems. Constipation is usually caused by bananas, rice porridge, pasta and fast food. An application called enema is applied to constipation that becomes extremely serious. In this rectal application, the rate of fluid in the intestines is increased and defecation is made easier. Otherwise, frequent constipation can even lead to cancer as it disrupts the cell structure in the intestines. However, mild constipation problems can be handled naturally at home. The most effective of these is the consumption of apricots, which are high in dietary fiber. Next comes green tea. Experts recommend that you consult a specialist without applying a natural method at home.
What Will You Study? →
What causes constipation?
– High levels of fat and carbohydrates in solid foods
– Consuming too much cow’s milk and products made from cow’s milk
– The increase in mental problems negatively affects the nervous system
Excessive food consumption
– High amounts of aluminum and calcium contained in some drugs
– Increased inflammation in the intestines
Croh, depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
– Hormonal imbalance
– Discomfort in the muscles in the defecation part
– Situations such as constantly postponing the incoming toilet cause constipation.
How many types of constipation are there?
There are two types of constipation. These vary in time and symptoms. Chronic constipation, that is, constant constipation, is seen for at least 3 to 6 months. This condition usually increases after the age of 30. Symptoms are experienced constantly. However, acute constipation develops rapidly. It is seen in certain periods. For example, this discomfort is common in the winter months. The reason is still life.
What are the symptoms of constipation?
– Inability to defecate in the same state as the toilet
– Anal difficulty and pain during toilet
– Despite frequent contractions, very small amounts
HOW DOES THE CONSUMPTION GO?
– Increasing water consumption during the day
– By consuming foods high in fiber in the diet
– By reducing beverages containing caffeine
– After the mouthfuls are chewed thoroughly, swallowing
– Do not delay the incoming toilet
– By reducing the ratio of milk and dairy products
NATURAL METHODS THAT ARE GOOD FOR CONSTINCTION
Boil 15 orange leaves well. After straining, put it in the fridge for a day to tongue. Consume a glass every morning without eating. You can consume this mixture until the constipation is gone.
CHEESE AND OLIVE OIL CURE
Cut 3 leeks and boil them with 4 cups of water. Then you can put half a tea glass of olive oil and cook for 5 more minutes and consume it.
The recipe for vinegar that prevents constipation
Dr. Feridun Kunak shared with the audience the most natural cure for constipation. Kunak also stated how it should be used.