What is dragon fruit? What are the benefits of dragon fruit? Which diseases are good for?
Dragon fruit, a tropical fruit, has recently become popular in our country. We searched for those who are curious about the dragon fruit, which …
Dragon fruit, a tropical fruit, has recently become popular in our country. We searched for those who are curious about the dragon fruit, which belongs to the cactus family. So what is dragon fruit? What are the benefits of dragon fruit? Which diseases are good for? You can find the answers to all these questions in the detail of our news.
Dragon fruit, known by names such as Dragn fruit, pitaya, is a kind of culture fruit. This fruit type, which is frequently consumed in countries such as China, Indonesia and Vietnam, has become popular in our country for the last 5 years. Dragon fruit, a tropical species, does not grow everywhere. However, production started in Mersin. Dragon fruit, which attracts great attention despite its scarcity, is since ancient diameters. It was used frequently in alternative medicine. The meat in the dragon fruit, which has a sour and refreshing taste, is consumed. The consumption of this food, which is hard on the outside, is the same as for pineapple. Indians, one of the American communities, saw dragon fruit as a source of energy. It contains small black beans like sesame seeds. Dragon fruit, consumed raw, has a low calorie. It can also be consumed by removing the water from the flesh part it contains. It is also used in desserts and cocktails. It contains high vitamin C, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE DRAGON FRUIT? WHICH DISEASES DOES GOOD?
– Dragon fruit, which is a cold-consumed fruit, meets 85 percent of the vitamin C that the body needs. It renews the immune system. It increases the body’s resistance to diseases.
– It increases the body’s liquid ratio and makes the skin more moist.
– High fiber dragon fruit is recommended for those who want to diet. It gives a feeling of satiety for a long time. It also supports the body to stay energized throughout the day.
– It is a food that diabetics can easily consume. It contains very little sugar. Thanks to its acidic feature, it balances the pressure in the blood.
– It protects the heart health by preventing the veins from clogging.
– Calcium is among the minerals necessary for bone and muscle system. One dragon fruit meets 70 percent of the calcium needed.
– It prevents the formation by adding by balancing the ratio of liquid in the eye.
– Prevents brain diseases such as forgetfulness seen in older ages.
– Since it is a powerful antioxidant, it prevents the accumulation of food waste in the intestines and ensures that there is no constipation problem.