Definition of fibromyalgia, why it originates and how to treat it stands out as the frequent research titles for Fibromyalgia, which is a highly increasing disease in recent years.
What is fibromyalgia
The answer to the question can be given as the accompaniment of rheumatic skeletal and muscular system pains in addition to the fact that the person feels quite tired when he gets up in the morning even though he sleeps in sufficient amount at night (8-9 hours). Fibromyalgia, which is another name for soft tissue rheumatism, can also be described as chronic pain syndrome and fatigue disease.
- What Causes Fibromyalgia?
- What are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
- The Negatives of Fibromyalgia
- Stress Factor Can Trigger Disease!
- Herbal Treatment of Fibromyalgia, Natural Remedy
What Causes Fibromyalgia?
Some of the causes that increase pain causing fibromyalgia are:
- Inefficient sleep
- Rheumatic diseases
- Hormonal diseases
What are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
A disease that gives very easy symptoms Symptoms of fibromyalgia, besides chronic fatigue that started in the morning as being unable to get out of bed;
Fibromyalgia, muscular and skeletal system is one of the diseases. The most common age range is between 30-60 years old. It is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
- tingling in hands and feet
- Hypersensitivity to some parts of the body
- Having difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- It occurs as tinnitus.
- Intense pain
- Morning stiffness
- A feeling of bloating in soft tissues
- Headache seen
The Negatives of Fibromyalgia
The most intense distress caused by fibromyalgia is the negativities arising in the patient’s quality of life. According to 2017 data, fibromyalgia patients affecting 3 out of 100 people may experience quite a certain sensitivity in some parts of their body in addition to their problems. At the same time, the stress factor in the patient from the moment the disease occurs has created the most negative problems for the disease. Fibromyalgia incidence is four times higher in women than in men.
Stress Factor Can Trigger Disease!
Even if fibromyalgia is treated, a bad feature such as recurrence should not be forgotten during periods of intense stress. Therefore Treatment of fibromyalgia, the mental treatment of patients will also be a very important topic.
Fibromyalgia treatment, besides changing the patient’s lifestyle, issues such as correct diagnosis, drug treatment and keeping the patient away from stress will be very important details. It is very important to ensure that the disease does not recur in addition to its treatment.
Herbal Treatment of Fibromyalgia, Natural Remedy
Some herbs used in the herbal treatment of fibromyalgia include:
- Red Pepper: It is consumed as making tea by mixing 1 teaspoon of pepper and 1 glass of hot water.
- St. John’s Wort: Can be consumed as a capsule or as a tea. fibromyalgia is effective in eliminating symptoms such as depression, insomnia and intense pain.
- I Harpagopit: Other name is devil’s claw. The plant itself can also be applied directly to the painful place. Those who do not want to apply the plant directly can make their tea or consume their capsules.