Foot fungus infection that starts with itching and redness increases with the warming of the air. Lowering the quality of life, athlete’s foot is an infectious skin disease. This disease, usually seen in men, spreads everywhere when it is not treated on time. So what is foot fungus? What are the symptoms of foot fungus? Is there a cure for athlete’s foot? The answers to all the questions are in the details of the news:
Foot fungus is said to be common fungi that are seen standing. Because there are three different fungal diseases that are seen standing. The most common among these is intertriginous. This mushroom variety is seen between the fingers. It is usually seen with symptoms such as intertriginous, scaling and itching between the little finger. The risk of transmission of foot fungus with skin disease is high. The type that is hyperchrotic occurs throughout the skin of the yak. The skin scales as a result of irritation and itching. In addition to aesthetic impairment, it affects the usage function of the foot negatively. The least common is vesiculobullous. This bubbly mushroom species accumulates liquid in its content. When suddenly the blisters are not interfered, they multiply on the soles of the feet. Since this common skin disease is contagious, experts warn about its treatment. Otherwise, it spreads rapidly wherever it is shared. This disease, which lowers the quality of life, also negatively affects the functionality of the feet.
CAUSES OF FOOT MUSHROOM;
– Using a stuffy shoe for a long time
– Not enough feet are cleaned
– Being prone to foot fungus
– Being in the environment with mushrooms
– Prevents the possibility of skin removal and skin infection due to scratching due to itching under extreme stress.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF THE FOOT MUSHROOM?
– Causes reddening and flaking of the skin surface.
– Causes cramps until it bleeds constantly.
– A bad smell occurs.
– Dandruff appears on the soles of the feet.
– During the function, feet experience burning.
When foot fungus is not intervened in a timely manner, there is a possibility of splashing on the nails. This leads to nail loss. This also leads to a fungal skin disorder. It then prepares the ground for more severe secondary infections such as skin infection and lymphatic infection.
IS THERE AN FOOT MUSH TREATMENT?
It can be detected immediately on physical examination. There are different treatment methods. Some experts scrape off the infection completely from the skin. The entire skin is peeled off by scraping. Since it is a rather stubborn disease, it is likely to recur. In internal fungal infections, there is a possibility of drug recovery. However, cream treatment in superficial infections is not very useful. It may even become chronic. Treatment of the fungus that leaps to the nail takes longer than the skin. Continued treatments for up to a year sometimes do not result in positive results. Experts emphasize the importance of hygiene in the treatment process. In this;
– Emphasis is placed on daily foot care.
– Outdoor shoes are preferred in summer. In winter, breathable shoes should be worn.
– Do not bare feet in common areas such as bathrooms, gyms and baths wet places.
– After wetting, feet should be dried with clean and disposable towels.
– Socks should be changed daily and washed.
Natural ways that prevent foot fungus are garlic and vinegar.
– In apple cider vinegar juice, the feet should be left half and washed with warm water and dried thoroughly.
– Mixes garlic and olive oil and reduces fungal infection when applied to the feet in cream form.
– Sprays that prevent fungal bacteria should be used.