Migraine is a neurological disorder that causes symptoms such as severe headache, nausea and vomiting. Migraine is a common health problem in our society. In this article, Feridun Kunak, Professor Dr. Prof. Dr. İbrahim Saraçoğlu, Dr. You can also read natural recipes to avoid migraine headaches described by Ahmet Maranki.
What are the Symptoms of Migraine?
- Very severe headache. Headache is a throbbing, stiffening pain that acts like a heartbeat. Headaches commonly occur around temples and eyes. The nape or the top of the head, the forehead and the whole head can ache.
- Don’t be disturbed by light and sound. Excessive sensitivity to stimuli such as odor, sound, light. The smallest sound, even the odor can not tolerate
- Nausea and vomiting
- Intense tiredness and weakness and desire to sleep in a dark and quiet room
- Feeling pain only on one side of the head
- Blurred or double vision
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Restlessness, irritability
- Frequent urination
- Tired way to wake up and fall asleep problems
- Nasal obstruction and nasal discharge
- Not in the eyes
- Tingling numbness in various parts of the body
- Sweet cravings, sweet things
- Fatigue, fatigue
- Insomnia and anxiety anxiety problems
- The aggravation of pain as it moves
- Some people have an aura period which can last 10-30 minutes before migraine pain. Aura bright flashes can include flickering, colored zigzag lines, blind spots, or visual changes such as loss of vision on one side. The aura may also include tingling or numbness or dizziness in the arms or legs.
Causes Migraine, Causes Migraine
- The exact cause of migraine is unknown in today’s medicine. Experts report that the following conditions trigger migraine.
- Sadness, stress, depression
- Insomnia or excessive sleep
- Excessive food
- Genetic, family with migraine
- Emotional changes; anxiety, sadness, discussion, excitement, depression, stress
- Excessive fatigue, physical exertion for anything
- Exposure to eye-catching light, cigarette and heavy odor
- Period, menstruation period
- As a side effect of drugs, birth control pill, hormone medication
- Weather changes, lodos and windy weather
- Some foods can trigger migraine headaches. These; Nuts, alcohol, artificial sweeteners (such as asportome), tea-like caffeine-found foods, fungi, ice cream, sesame, chocolate, acidic beverages, old cheeses, salami, sausage, sausage-like foods, chinese dishes, nuts and juices.
Which Doctorate for Migraine Disease?
You should go to the Neurology (Brain and Nerve Disease) doctor for migraine.
How is Migraine Diagnosed?
The symptoms of the patient can be diagnosed by neurological examination.
How to migrate? Natural Solutions at Home
Dr. Feridun Kunak Natural Solution for Migraine Pain
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp mint
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- 1 teaspoon grain black pepper
- 4 slices of potatoes
Tencereye 2 su bardağı su koyun, içine yukarıdaki malzemeleri katıp kaynatın, kaynadıktan sonra 1 dakika daha kaynatın sonra ocağın altını kapatın.Ocaktan alıp 1 dakika demlemeye bırakın. Preparation: Put 2 cups of water in the pan, boil the above ingredients, boil for another 1 minute after boiling, then close the bottom of the cooker. Take it from the pot and leave to brew for 1 minute. Soak a clean tulle in this water, squeeze all water, slice 1 potato and place it on the head of the head and wrap it tightly with the gauze.
Natural Solution to Migraine Pain from Plant Specialist Suna Dumankaya
First, see your doctor and pay much attention to your diet. Avoid foodstuffs that trigger migraine. Take a walk outdoors as you can. Also mix an equal amount of mint oil, peleseng oil, chamomile oil, lavender oil and a few pinch thyme. When you have migraine, massage your temples with this mixture. In order to benefit from the moment you need it, you should keep this formula ready with you at any time. This formula is just like any kind of headache.
Prof. dr. Herbal Solution for Migraine from Ibrahim Saraçoðlu
A pinch of 4 – 5 grams of dried lemon into the boiling water is poured into half a liter for 2 minutes and continue to boil for 2 minutes. It was then allowed to cool and filtered. When brewing is complete, it is absolutely necessary to filter. Sweeteners or other substances such as sugar and honey are not added in any way while consuming the lemongrass tea. It is recommended to consume one hour after eating. Do not brew for more than 10 minutes while preparing the lemonpaste tea. The rest of the prepared lionpaste can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It is not used after the third day and must be prepared again as fresh. For a month, drink a water glass (one day extra). There is a 15-day break after one month. After a 15-day break, drink a glass twice a week for 6 months. The term is applied after six months.
Prof. dr. Herbal Solution for Migraine from Ibrahim Saracoglu
Boil water in a water glass. After boiling water, add 1 teaspoon of rosemary to the boiling water. Boil on low heat for 4 minutes. When the 4th minute is full, wait for the furnace to cool down. In the first week of the first day 3 times a day for freshly prepared and without drinking sugar should be drunk. After the second week only 2 times a day should be freshly prepared for a month should be drunk. Then you can be cured again in line with the distress you are experiencing.
Dr. Natural Solution for Migraine Pain from Ender Saraç
- 1 cup boiling water,
- A big pinch of rosemary,
- 1-2 leaf fresh mint,
- 1 teaspoon anise,
- 2 cloves.
All the ingredients in boiling water for 4-5 minutes after infusing.
When you drink 2-3 cups a day, you will relax, reduce your pain and reduce the need for painkillers.
Dr. Ömer Çoşkun’s Solution for Migraine Attacks, Migraine Pain at Home
When you have migraine attacks, relax in a room where there is absolutely no light and no light. Coffee is cold, cold and plain for coffee. If you are experiencing migraine attacks, keep the valerian root in boiling water for 10 to 20 minutes and drink 3 cups before meals. In addition, 2 cups of boiling water in a teaspoon of lightly crushed bay, lemon balm, basil and brew for 15 minutes. After brewing slowly for. Non-diabetic patients can drink with honey. Can drink 2-3 cups a day. It should be continued regularly for at least 1 month.
(Leave empty)What is the Good Income for Headache? Herbal Solution for Headache at Home(Leave empty)