What Is Peeling? What Is Peeling Mask How To Apply Peeling At Home?
The process of purifying the skin from dead cells is called peeling. The exfoliation process is done with masks you can make at home or in beauty salons. You want to have beautiful skin, but are you tired of buying skin care products from the markets and paying them? If yes, you can find recipes for exfoliating masks that you can apply at home to make your skin look smooth and gorgeous. Peeling masks are an important part of your skin care routine. These masks are not for daily use. Apply these masks once or twice a week and see for yourself how they benefit your skin. These masks are used because of their skin-cleansing, cleansing and smoothing properties.
Benefits of Peeling the Skin to the Face
Some of the benefits of exfoliating the skin include:
- Cleans the skin by pouring dead cells from the top layer of the skin.
- Replenishes the skin by removing the contamination.
- Cleans the skin pores to prevent acne, blackheads, whiteheads and similar skin problems.
- Repairs your damaged and worn skin.
- Delays signs of aging such as sagging skin.
- Eliminates unwanted facial hairs.
- Peeling masks are easy to use and can be prepared at home. This means you don’t have to be afraid of harmful chemicals, as with many other products sold outside. Also, since you know all of the ingredients in it, you can remove that material if you have any allergies.
- There are also many types of masks that can be made at home, and you can prepare immediately by choosing the one that best fits your skin.
Below are the peeling mask recipes you can prepare at home.
Sugar Peeling Beauty Specialist from Suna Dumankaya
1 bowl of granulated sugar 2 tablespoons coffee 1 egg white Put an egg white into a bowl and beat with a fork. Add 2 tablespoons of coffee and 1 bowl of granulated sugar and mix. Rub your body with this mixture. Your body will be free from dead cells and will be renewed. 2. Recipe for peeling with sugar; Make regular body scrubs. In addition, 1 bowl of Turkish coffee and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar to mix with the oil to make them soak. Rub your body with this mixture at least once a week before bathing. After bathing, add some lemon juice into your body cream and apply it to your skin.
The Egg White Mask
The adhesive structure of egg white is an excellent exfoliating mask product. Egg white tightens the skin, reduces large pores and prevents black spots and white spots. Egg white also receives fine facial hair.
- Whisk the egg white in a bowl.
- Apply the egg white from this bowl to your face in plenty of 1-2 layers.
- Then glue small pieces of napkin on it.
- Again on these napkins, create 1-2 layers of egg white and napkin layer.
- Apply egg white to the top again.
- Allow the mask to dry completely.
- Gently peel the mask against the direction of hair growth. Then wash your skin with warm water.
Oranges are loaded with antioxidants that help protect your body from free radical damage. So it smoothes your skin. It also refreshes the skin.
- 4 tablespoons of fresh orange juice, put in a heat-resistant bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of gelatin powder without sweetener.
- Heat this mixture by the double boiler method, stirring continuously until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Then take it from the stove and let it cool down.
- Your homemade orange peeling mask is ready to use.
The Gelatin Mask
Gelatin cleanses your skin pores and prevents acne, blackheads and helps to tighten your skin.
- Buy gelatine sold in the package from the market. Mix one tablespoon of non-sweetener gelatin, half a tablespoon of milk and a few drops of lavender oil in a bowl.
- Heat this mixture by double boiler. You can prepare the bain-marie method by filling a pot with half the water and boiling it and putting the bowl containing the mixture in this boiling water.
- Then remove the bowl from the saucepan and allow it to cool.
- Your gelatin peeling mask is ready to use.
Activated Charcoal Mask
Another common material found in the exfoliating masks in the markets is activated charcoal. Activated charcoal removes dirt, toxins and excess oils from your pores. To make a peeling mask, you should add gelatin because of its adhesive structure.
- Mix half teaspoon of activated charcoal and half teaspoon of non-sweetener gelatin in a bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of water.
- Mix well.
- Your activated charcoal peeling mask is ready to use.
Note: Wash and degrease your skin before using this mask.
How to Use the Peeling Mask
As well as the importance of the right materials in the exfoliating mask, how to use the masks is also very important to achieve the results you want.
- Clean your face with some rose water or another cleanser and wash with cold water.
- Apply steam to your skin for 5 minutes and open your skin pores. Then dry with a soft towel.
- Wipe your mouth, eyes and eyebrows with your homemade mask evenly over your entire skin.
- Let the mask stand for 20-30 minutes.
- After the mask is dry, gradually peel off the mask. Always peel counterclockwise.
- Then wash your skin with warm water to get rid of the residue.
- Finally, wash your face with cold water, close your open pores.
- Touch the towel to the face to dry, apply a light moisturizer.