What is pinworm? What are pinworm symptoms and do they have treatment?
Do you know what hair worms appear in the intestines for various reasons? It is noticeable during the defecation, which is manifested by breech …
Do you know what hair worms appear in the intestines for various reasons? It is noticeable during the defecation, which is manifested by breech itching or sometimes defecation. You can find everything about the pinworm that reduces the quality of life of the patient in the details of the news. So what is a pinworm? What are pinworm symptoms and do they have treatment? The answers to all these questions are in the details of the news. . .
Bristleworm, known in science as enterbius vermicularis, are harmful parasites that live in the intestines. This disease occurs in adults as well as children. Pinworm is an infectious disease. The females of these parasites that settle in the intestines exit the intestine through the anus and lay their eggs in the mouth area of the breech. These eggs cause itching over time. When the person suffering from pinworm disease is scratched, the eggs are placed between the nails. Also, pinworm eggs can live in the outdoor environment for a long time. When people who come into contact with eggs take their mouths without cleaning their hands, a pinworm infection occurs in the person. Use of common items with pinworm increases the risk of infection. Moreover, the transmission rate of these parasites is higher in public places such as nurseries, nurseries and dormitories.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CLAY WOLF?
– Itching desire until the breech area bleeds at night and noticeable wolves in stool
– Quick weight loss despite appetite
– Drooling mouth while sleeping
– Hairworms weaken the resistance due to consuming the food that enters the body without enzyme
– Fatigue, weakness and headache
– Sleep disorder
– nasal itching and teeth grinding
– Having hard and cramped abdominal pain
WHAT ARE THE DAMAGES OF HAIR WOLF?
– pinworm infection; it is manifested as foul-smelling gas, abdominal bloating, nausea and intestinal pains, as well as itching of the breech part at night and causing constant itching areas. It can also occur due to pinworm disease in psychological conditions such as irritability, tension and moodiness.
– Infection; hairworms can pass from person to person. This is usually accomplished through the common use of personal belongings. Around 3 in every 5 people in the world have pinworm. The most common areas are public toilets.
– Urinary tract infection; hairworms are the ground for some diseases. Urinary tract infection comes first among them. The worst case can even cause cancer, with hair worms getting into the bladder.
IS THERE A HAIR WOLF TREATMENT?
Cellophane tape test is performed for hair worms that may be visible to the eyes. After this tape test, the specialist doctor performs in the intestines or in tests such as ultrasound whether or not there is a possibility of passing to any other organ. The detected hair worms are a disease that can be saved with the drug method. During the disease, common areas should be avoided. Breech area should be cleaned with hot soap and water and underwear should be worn by ironing.
HOW TO GET FREE OF NATURAL WAYS
Put a tablespoon of thyme in half a liter of hot water. Strain 10 minutes after brewing thyme and consume it on an empty stomach in the morning. By consuming this tea in a day, you can get rid of hairworms in a short time.
Soak a head onion in half a pitcher of water overnight. Drink this water three times a day. Onion is the strongest antibiotic in nature. It is effective in removing all toxins, bacteria and viruses in the body in a short time.
You can get rid of hairworms in a short time by removing the juice of grapefruit, which is the strongest antibiotic, or peeling and consuming.
It is one of the plants effective in removing hairworms. Thanks to the santonine, thujone and isothujone ingredients it contains, it removes the hair worms from the body. Add the wormwood to a hot glass of water, infuse after draining.